Ed Sheeran's sister (Re-written)

"I'm gonna pick up the pieces, and build a Lego house.
If things go wrong we can knock it down" I started singing with my brother's voice.

My voice isn't as good as his; heck my voice isn't even close to good.

He had to get the singing gene, while I got the crazy and awesome gene. That's totally a thing, I think.

I blame my mum, or the orange hair. I think if I was born with orange hair  instead of black then I would be able to sing just as well as Ed.

Why did I have to get the same color hair as my mum?

"Elexa what is going on in here?" My mum asked barging in my room. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw her hair in tin foil. "Oh god. I thought something was happening, you were just singing then?"

I bit my lip with a giggle. "I'm not that bad of a singer"

She gave me a weird look and propped her hand on her hip. "If you are not a bad singer then I'm a man"

I rolled my eyes. "You could've been in a different life, you defiantly got the voice for it" I joked

She laughed while unplugging my stereo. "No more of that okay?" I rolled my eyes again. "Oh and I almost forgot, your brother will be here in like 20 minutes."

"ED'S COMING HOME?" I yelled asked jumping up. "I'M SO EXCITED."

I started jumping around and got weird looks from my mum.

I haven't seen Ed since Christmas.

"Wait" I said before she left my room. "Does that mean Matt is coming along with his um.....wife?"

"Yes" She replied and I groaned.

"Come on!"

"Behave" She said in a warning tone. "Kasey is part of the family now, as much as you like it or not"

When she left I started to get ready, on the bright side I get to see Ed!

Growing up, Matt and I didn't really get along as well as me and Ed. It's probably because he is so  self-centered and when he got with Kasey our relationship got worst.

They only dated for 3 months before they made it official, she once made up all kind of shit about me trying to break them up and of course she told him about it. He believed her too..

Once she even tried to mess up mine and Ed's relationship but that's never going to happen.

I honestly think she hates me because I have so many tattoos. I know it's stupid, but she thinks you should keep your body the way it was when you came into this world, or some crap like that. 

I'm going to piss her off by wearing something she wouldn't approve of!

I put on a black tema floaty chiffon crop shirt, white shorts, and some random pair of un matching socks a friend gave me.

As for my hair, I just let my hair wave down my shoulders.

Oh she is going to be so pissed!!!!!

 I snapped a picture of myself and decided to put it on Twitter. Since I make YouTube videos all my fans follow!

@ElexaaaaS: Waiting for the big bro to come home!! Loving my socks!(: Thank you @casper_lee can't wait to meet you!

Right after I sent that I heard a car turn off, I rushed down stairs almost knocking my mum down on the way.

"Sorry" I called behind my shoulder and opened the door wide.

"My oh my" Ed said in an American accent as he walked towards the door. "If it isn't little sister herself!"

I chuckled and through my arms around him, he hugged back tightly "I missed you Eddie boy!"

"I missed you too, now let's shut this door it's bloody cold" he said and I chuckled, letting him go.

I was about to close the door but another car pulled up so I kept it opened, I stepped outside and it was Kasey and Matt.

You would never guess what Kasey had that she didn't before, a baby bump.

Holy fucking shit!

"You're pregnant?" I questioned as they walked closer.

Her eyes glared at me. "Yeah I am"

I was going to say something smart but Ed pulled me inside and carried me up the stairs into my room.

"Don't start telling me to be nice" I glared at him after he set me down.

"I'm not" he said and I took a breath. "I actually wanted to ask you something"

I gave him a look. "Then go ahead I don't have all night"

He took a deep breath. "I wanted to see if maybe, just maybe you want to go to London with me. You can live in my house but I'll be gone some of the time...."

I cut him off. "Hell yeah I want to go, are you crazy?"

He smiled. "I'm glad you're excited!"

"Of course I am!" I exclaimed "I will get to meet some of my fellow YouTubers who live there!!"

"Also you will get to meet my friends" he said with another smile.

Hey everyone so previously I had this written but it was to rushed so I'm staying up all night and hopefully I finish this tomorrow.