Part 23

We had to leave the room because of Vikk and Maria. (You guys know what happens so yea). So me and Josh went up to his room.

"Hey Josh guess what"

"What?"

"Tomorrow is my birthday. I turn 18!"

"Oh really oh my gosh we need to have a giant party here."

"Oh are you sure. We don't have to."

"I'm sure. And everyone will be happy and agree."

"Alright if you insist."

"Love you."

"Love you too."I said as we both did a quick kiss and ran downstaires.

We saw Maria sitting there.

"Hey Maria. Umm did you lose your memory."

"No I didnt. Luckily. Just waiting for my powers to kick in."

'I wonder what powers she will get.'

"I actually don't know what powers I will get but thanks for askin--- wait a minute I can read minds whoooo!"

===after Ari tells everyone about her birthday===

"Okay so since it's tomorrow we will have it tomorrow." Simon said

"Alright."

===next day===

I woke up and ran downstaires yelling today is my birthday.
Since the party started at 5 I had a while to do some stuff. So once Maria woke up we went shopping for some stuff. We both really wanted to look nice and kinda show off.
We bought some dresses, makeup and other things. So since we woke up at 1 in the afternoon we had a few hours.

===when they get back===

Me and Maria ran upstairs to get ready. We had three hours to get all pretty and stuff.
Maria didn't really like wearing makeup or dresses, heels, doing her hair. Ya know girly type of stuff. I kinda liked it but wasn't super for it. But we really wanted to look nice tonight. We had a friend of ours come over. It was Ethans girlfriend Emily. She was all about makeup so she did ours and hers. We did our hair since it was easy. We put our dresses on and heels and we looked in the mirror.
(First one is Maria's and the second one is Ari's)

 Me and Maria carefully walked downstairs while Emily walked down them like she was wearing normal shoes

Me and Maria carefully walked downstairs while Emily walked down them like she was wearing normal shoes. All the boys were there I sorta ran to Josh. And Maria did the same, but with Vikk.
Josh looked at me up and down. And kissed me with his hands around the waist. He had a nice buttoned up shirt with some black jeans. Same with everyone else.

===as soon as everyone arrives===
Everyone was here. The sidemen, the cals, lewis, jme, shifty, Emily, callux's girlfriend sara, joe weller, and many more.
We heard a knock on the door. We weren't expecting anyone else. I decided to get up and open it.

"Oh hey....Derek what are you doing here."

"Just here for you baby." He says as he grabs my waist.

"You look stunning too bad your not mine." He says with a wink

"Stop." I say getting out of his grip.
But I couldn't. He pulled me in closer.

"Why should we stop darling. It's not like your little boyfriend can stop us."

He then pulls me in and kisses me. Just then Josh walks in.

"What the fuck are you doing Ari!"

"Well I gotta go." Derek says as he runs

"Josh he made me."

"Ya right"

"Josh please stop."

But he didn't he ran upstairs. I started slumping down against the wall crying.
Maria came running in.

"What's wrong."

"Derek. He came here and kisses me. Then josh saw. And it didn't mean anything. I just." I said balling my eyes out even more. She understood me somehow.

Everyone else came running in as well. Simon came over to Me and hugged me. I just snuggled into him and cried. Tobi told everyone to leave. And it was also like 10 anyways. He apologized, but hey understood

I just wanted to run upstairs and hug him, but he would reject me. Simon lifted me up and took me to my room.

Maria brought us some icecream. While Emily brought tissues. We just sat their eating icecream. I stopped crying but we watched a movie.
I really wanted Josh but can I even try right now.

=============
Oh my lord. Oooo this chapter was wow.
I have to wake up at 1 in the morning and it's 10 at night. I think I will stay awake. Oh and yea I'm going back to Indiana tomorrow so that's why I'm waking up early
Guys leave me some suggestions or asked me questions or whatever. Love ya'll. Toodles