Tit for tat, suckle for suckle, it probably looked life we were trying to eat each others face. And his finger were messaging my hole again, at this point he could shove it in and I wouldn't care I just needed him closer. that thought brought me up short just as he entered a soap slicked finger. It pinched and burned I made a face. I knew I needed to relax but ugh.

"Relax love or it'll hurt more feel me not the pain" he said pulling at my lips then ducking further for a nipple pulling it in between his teeth rolling it gently that liquefied me. He hit my spot with his finger causing me to whimper. I reached for his member poking most enticingly at my thigh stroking and pulling as I like mine done. he groaned and added another finger. I arched into him when he scissored my muscle apart then added a third.

"OH God!!" I gasped then he jerked me off too, my legs were shaking I was going to fall from the sensational pleasure

"P please now"I begged biting his arm when he hit my spot again and I near convulsed

"You sure your ready for me" he rasped all to ready to enter me himself

I didn't even answer just placed my hands on the shower bench and bent forward. If he didn't hurry I'd lose the hold I had on the darkness inside me. The reason I'd forgotten our promise and couldn't remember anything from before my brother leaving with out reminder. The darkness that only me and my brother have being born twins and of too different races. I was about to get sucked in when Sebastian's cock met my entrance ,I relaxed wanting his penetration just love to battle the darkness, and slid in I hissed in pain and pleasure. He went to the hilt and stayed so that I could adjust to his enormous rod he was stretching me something awful.

"God Sebby move, love me til I can't stand tomorrow" I begged him contracting my muscle rings to tighten reflexively he growled and slammed into me. so hard my hand slipped and I slapped it onto the wall.

"More please more, love me hard don't hold back" and he didn't I hit my head once and said nothing. If he hit me again in that spot I'll pass out but then I felt Adon mind reach out to me he was the next house down three miles away. I shook my head my vision was changing. No Gus don't I thought hard but to late he'd aligned.

Angel you were slipping he asked worried as he arched his back and his mate came into view. She was going down on him.

Fine Gus just a little slip I'm okay. Get out of my head before you experience penetration.

Oh come on this isn't the first we've had sex together my brother teased

Just as Sebastian hit my G spot again and Adon thrust into Michelle we felt each others pleasure and I could take no more. I came hard calling Sebastian name and pushing Adon from my mind at once. My mate did not disappoint he came soon after I felt his seed fill me to the brim seeing it down my leg.

Sebastian panted in my ear trying to catch his breathe not moving just embraced me til his lungs pulled in enough air to speak.

"were you talking to your brother just then" he asked straightening up. I said nothing weary of his reaction. sighing I answer.

"yes but very briefly he was worrying" I explain

"I see you guys are really close aren't you"

"really close love" I say thinking on all the abilities we have and share.

"as,close as this" he asked chuckling

"yes except he can go a distance before it's a problem" I say one thing and meaning another.

"oh I can go the distance" he growled pulling out swiftly causing me to moan his name.

I was over his shoulder. We were in the room the next moment and I was on the bed. Him crawling after me this man was pure sexiness to me and I bit my lip to keep from making a sound.