Angel P.O.V

Finally alone ...sleep, I can get some.

Dad had me up all night long telling me this and that. Little did he know me and Adon weren't listen to half the things he said.

I set down my bags of belongings and looked out of the cabin house. We had went to Sebastian's winter house on Haven for our honeymoon it sat by a lovely lake clear and blue. I didn't turn when I felt his presence just let him wrap his arms around me and moaned when his warm and cooling breath met my throat.

" how do I exact my punishment, for forgetting our promise. Hmm should I spank you then fuck hard, love you hard then spank the hell out of you. Or spank you and make love to you till you can't stand." He whispered in my ear, licking the outer ring

"how upset are you" I breathe leaning back he made my whole body tingle.

"moderately so" he answered kissing down my throat I leaned back to allow him more access to my neck and collarbone.

Shuddering "then option three would work best for your temperament no?"

"this is true, option three is your final answer?"

"it is Bazz my final answer, but I've got to ask are you sure you want this your not gay you were always with a woman on the streets when I saw you in passing" I say

"true I've never taken a man or been taken by a man" I sigh at his response

"this aught'ta be fun, I really won't be able to walk." I think aloud

"you've had a man Angel?" he asked sounding mad

I shook my head "no none have ever caught my interest to engage in the act but plenty of women some with the usual fetish to be sexed from both holes"

He relaxed letting out a Pent up breath

"were you worried big guy about my anal status" I tease his hold tightens

"I believe it's time we start" he growled flinging me onto the huge bed I bounced harmlessly stopping on my belly. I felt the bed dip here we go, I've never experienced physical pain inflicted by someone other than my twin. He pulled me across his lap by my ankle, throwing a leg over mine, and elbow between my shoulder blades.

"now how long did you forget about the promise" he asked softly

"13 years" I said truthfully not trying to add licks.

"14 smacks then, one for food measure" shot

The first stinging hit came after he exposed my rear. I stiffened shit this stings like hell

"count" he commanded

"one" then he soothed by rubbing the assaulted spot

"two" the same rubbed but the right instead of left

"three" both only eleven more to go

It felt like it took forever for him to reach 13 and the last one was a dozy like he put force behind it I had to bit my lip plus jump like all the other. Then he rubbed like was the rhythm hit rub hit rub but never the same side twice. Them both at once, my ass was on fire. Ugh I definitely won't be sitting. He rubbed my derriere some more moving lower with each sweep. Finally his finger find there mark.

"I just want to push in but that will cause unnecessary damage let's shower" he said picking me careful of my heated ass. He set me down and turned on the water letting it warm. Once steam went up he dragged me into the stream the hit from three sides and began shampooing my hair and I his body. The incredible feel of his muscular arms and chest and the color was like bronze he was so tanned compared to my caramel. He turned me to rise out my hair being sure to keep it out my eyes. Then his hands were on my body like mine were on his God my knee buckled as he pulled me up from washing his legs and sliding me up kissing me hard. I kissed back.