I break the kiss for an instant when I gasp as our bodies are slammed together, but he quickly recaptures them and kisses me deeply. When he pulls me into him, I can easily feel him on my stomach through his sweatpants.

"Martijn?" I ask shyly. How does he make me feel this way? I've done this dozens of times. But with him it feels like I have never even kissed a boy before. "Is that alright?" he asks coyly, only drawing back so our lips are still touching, and he is whispering the words on my lips. "Y-yes," I reply, and rejoin our mouths.

I feel just the tip of his soft, warm tongue touching my lips, but it's so tantalizing I can't help but moan. "Mmmm," he moans back and slides his tongue over my lips. I meet it with mine, and now I'm gasping for air, not because I can't breathe, but because he is just so incredible.

He is so teasing with his actions, moving his tongue so that I never get quite enough, and then... then he pulls away for a just moment to bite my bottom lip with his perfect teeth.

I expect his lips to return to mine, but he suddenly whips me around and pushes me hard against the door. He pulls far enough away to gaze into my eyes for a moment and bite his lip. Then he kisses me gently on the corner of my mouth, then on my jawbone, then on the edge of my jaw and then down just below my earlobe. The sound of him gently biting and kissing and licking is so... hot. Tantalizing. I can't help but moan into his neck and pull on his hair to release some of the tension I feel.

He moans back against the skin of my neck, more confidently this time, before kissing and sucking a little lower on my neck. I can feel his head tilted up to look at me as he makes his way down, wanting to see the reaction he illicits. His hands move from my hair slowly down my back, and then to that spot where if he were any further down, his hands would be grabbing at my ass.

Martijn keeps kissing down my neck, and my breathing gets faster and faster. I inhale sharply when he pushes himself into my lower stomach again.

I know that if he keeps going down, I will lose all control. I want him so badly. But - Anna! Crap. She's going to be here any moment. If she catches us, I will never ever hear the end of it.

"Martijn," I panted, still helpless as he moves his way back up to my jaw. He hears the tone in my voice and reluctantly pulls away. "What is it?"

"Anna's going to be here soon. I'm sorry." He rolls his eyes. "Seriously? When?" He runs his hands up and down my bare arms and goosebumps rise in the wake of his touch. "I don't know. Soon." He bites his lip. "Soon is a measurement of time now?" I smirk. "Yes." I expect a witty comment but he just stares into my eyes, that small smile reappearing on his lips, which are darker in color and swollen from kissing me.

I blush under his gaze, from what we've just done, and smile back. "What is it?" He smiles fully, at my blush or my reaction, I don't know, and his straight white teeth appear. "Nothing."

The doorbell rings from right behind us and my eyes widen. Martijn looks at me and we both giggle like little schoolkids. I push him behind the door so he's hidden between it and the wall, and fling it open to see Anna.

"Hey! Ready to go hang at the beach?" Anna grins and hugs me. "Heck yeah! Wait, I have to pee first." I laugh, partially in relief, and step aside to let her in. As soon as the bathroom door shuts after her, Martijn steps out from behind the door and to my surprise, grabs my arms and reels me in for a kiss.

I giggle when he lets me go and he smiles sweetly at me. I push him towards the door and he is almost out when he whips around. "Wait, I have to pee first." I laugh before clapping my hands over my mouth and glancing at the bathroom. "Shut up and get out of my house," I say with mock severity.

"Don't you want your phone back first?" I frown. "What?" He grins and pulls my phone out of his pocket. "Here. I was gonna make you look for it yourself but it looks like my time's up," he says with a glance behind me.

I take my phone out of his hand and turn to see what he's looking at. The bathroom door has just opened. When I turn back to the front door, Martijn is gone.

I smile to myself and turne back around. I cannot believe what just happened between us. Every bone in my body is overjoyed. Anna exits the bathroom and when she sees my expression, gives me a funny look. "What's up with you? You look like you just got laid." I have to adjust my breathing so I don't blush. She is way too close with that guess.

"It's a beautiful day and I'm excited to spend it with my best friend!" I exclaim, grabbing her hand. She laughs. "Sounds good to me!"

As she turns to go out the back door to the beach, I look down at my phone. What did he do with it? As if it heard me, it lights up with a small chime.

<<Hey Mad Dog>>

******* 

Finally, some action!! Haha, I hope you enjoyed this one, it was fun to write and I was really ready for them to finally get together.

Anybody else so pumped about In The Name of Love?? I listened to it on repeat while I wrote this chapter and I can't get over how good it is <3

Thanks for the support with votes and comments! -Remy