Nine

We loved with love that was more than love.

(5 months after Tyler moves in with Josh)

Tylers pov

"Let's go on an adventure." Josh smiled.

"It's 12am Josh." I giggled.

"You don't have to worry about your parents any more Ty. I sneak out all the time and my parents have never found out. Come on." He smirked.

"Alright..."

"Put on this blind fold." Josh laughed.

"Why do I need that?" I asked, confused.

"Just put it on."

I tied the black bandana onto my eyes. Josh had directed me to the car, while I struggled to not run into anything.

"Come on Joshie! Just tell me where we're going, you can't just think of a random adventure to go on, at midnight mind you, and not tell me."

"It's not random Ty. Just sit back and relax."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"The woods? Really Josh? I needed a blind fold for the woods?"

"Just walk."

We came to a stop, at a maple tree with battery powered fairy lights around it.

"It's so pretty Josh!" I squealed.

"Open the envelope."

I was too amazed by the beautiful lights, that I had failed to see a red envelope nailed to the tree.

It read:

Finding the first clue will be a treat! Look for it where you get something to eat!

Fun. A scavenger hunt!

"Where am I supposed to find something to eat in the woods?" I laughed.

Josh ignored me.

I looked around the tree to find... a picnic basket! I opened it to find another red envelope, and a sandwich.

I ate the sandwhich while I opened the envelope.

It read:

Now that you're fed, go where lions lay their heads.

I read closely, paying attention to the words. I looked up at Josh, thinking he would give me a clue, only to see him fumbling with something in his pocket.

"What does this mean? And what are you doing?" I said, making him quickly turn his head, with a worried look.

"Nothing! And... uh... you'll have to figure that out yourself." He smiled nervously.

I follow the path of white fairy lights, only to find a field of beautiful flowers.

At the end of the path, I found another red envelope.

It read:

Looking for the final clue? Go where you can see your own eyes.

I follow along the other path of, once again, white fairy lights.

I come across a beautiful, crystal clear lake. I look at the water to see myself reflecting off of it.

I turn around to see if there is any other envelopes only to see a bunch of rose petals spelling something out.

It reads:

Tyler I love you, will you make me the happiest boy alive and take my last name?

I turn to my other side and see Josh on one knee with a velvet box in his hand.

"I know we have only been together for about 5 months, but these past 5 months have been the best days of my life. I would be even happier, knowing that I can wake up with you by my side till the day I die. Will you, Tyler Robert Joseph, marry me?"

I feel my eyes get misty. I finally shout out my answer, "Yes!"

|-/

A/n: I know I kinda rushed it, but I thought this was cute! There will be 2 more chapters, including the epilogue! Beware;))