chapter 6

Blake: y/n I can explain... It's just
Y/n: Uhm no Blake I just want to thank you, bc now I know who you really are and I met Hunter.
Hunter and you start to kiss. But it gets interrupted bc Blake grabbed you by your arm. And takes you to the bathroom and closes the door.
Blake: what are you doing?'
Y/n: i kissed the boy I love, what were you doing all the time we were together?!
Blake: no you cheated on me....
Y/n: no I sad that we are done....
Blake: but I only love you babe. He grabs both of your hand and push you to the wall, he tills you up and wants to kiss you and kinda start grinding on you.
Y/n: Blake stop rn!!! You're trying to get Blake of you but you can't.
Y/n: HUNTER!!!! HELP ME!!!!
You hear hunter running to the bathroom and try's to open the door.
Hunter: babe I can't open the door.
Y/n: Hunter please help Blake won't get of me!!
Hunter grabs a knife and opens the door. He sees you trying to get Blake away but Blake won't stop. Hunter drops the knife and run to Blake and jumps on him. And you fall on the ground but your hand falls on the sharp knife it starts to bleed a lot.
Hunter: wth Blake, she is mine.
Blake: no she isn't... You took her from me.
Blake and Hunter start to fight you try to stop them but you can't get them away from each other bc you can't use your hand.
Y/n: Hunter please stop and than we can go away bc my hand really hurts.
Hunter stops directly.
Hunter: omg babe, let's go.
Blake couldn't handle it and slaps Hunter again. You see that Hunter has pain so you grab hunters hand and run away. You decided to go to your house.
Y/n: are u okay tho? I'll bring you to my house.
Hunter: I'm fine but can I see your hand?
You let Hunter see your hand.
Hunter: babe this doesn't looks good. You hear Hunter saying it but you start to get really dizzy. And you fall on you ground. Hunter put you on his back and runs to your a house.
Hunter: y/m/n help! y/n passed out!
Hunter and your mom lays you on your bed. You hear your mom and Hunter talking to each other but you don't know what they are saying. After 2 minutes you start to wake up you feel Hunter is by your side.
Hunter: princes! How do you feel?