chapter 2

You look at his phone and than you see that his mom is calling him. His moms stopped calling and you saw that Hunter texted: yo dude, you wanna hang out?
You hear Blake coming so you lay his phone back.
Blake: I'm done.
He sits next to you and gives a kiss on your head and gets slowly to your mouth. You and Blake started kissing for a long time. The phone of Blake is ringing again. Blake grabs his phone. Hunter: yo dude, what are you doing? Answer please😕. You see that Blake started typing : sup dude, I'm with y/n so I can't.
Y/n: you can ask Hunter if he would come it's fine.
Blake: are you sure?
Y/n: yeah I'm sure ask him
Blake gives you a kiss and texts Hunter :you can come over if you want I'm with y/n.
Hunter: I'll be there in 5 minutes.

Blake: where did we end?
Y/n: we didn't had a end bc we were kissing.
Blake: well that's a end. He kiss you again for a long time than you hear someone knocking on the door.
Y/n: Blake there is someone knocking on the door
Blake: ik, but I wanna be with you rn and just kiss 😊😏
Y/n: it's Hunter. You remember?! Blake's phone rings again, while you and Blake are kissing you secretly look on blake's phone.
You see that Hunter send a photo of a girl, when you look better at the photo you see that it's you. Hunter said as caption: omg I found this girl on Instagram , WHILE I'M WAITING FOR YOU TO OPEN THE DOOR SO CAN YOU PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR? but look how pretty she is.