Sugar-Part 2

Annyeol's P.o.V

"Ah!" I squeaked, coffee everywhere. 

"Sorry, sorry! I dropped it on you!" I bent down to clean it, only to get a face full of something.

I blushed, my face more red than a tomato. I quickly got up, rushed to the closet, getting a wash towel and underwear. I do not  need a face full of THAT near me. 

"Here, put these on. I-I'm sorry I spilled it on you. You just got out of the shower and..." I shoved the clothing to him and ran to my room.

Greaaat Annyeol, you spilled it on his thing. I felt a wet trickle of something drip from my eye. Great, show him I'm a baby by accidentally spilling warm liquid on him. I felt a hug from behind me.

"It's fine, Panda Cub. Stop crying please, I hate seeing cute things cry." Tao said, and handed me his coffee. I pushed it back, seeing his frown. 

"No sugar, just for Panda Bear." I smiled, watching him smile. I glanced at the clock. 

8:20.

"Panda, we have to get ready." I stood up and slipped my shirt off. 

"You're very skinny you know" He nodded. Blushing I turned around.

"Is my Panda Bear staring at me?" I walked to him, leaning in for a kiss. I quickly put my finger up.

"No kiss until we're dressed" I ran to my bathroom giggling while I heard him whine playfully. I slipped his long sleeved shirt on, "his" sweats, converse, and his stupidly cute Panda beanie. Where are my....?

"Here." He said, sticking my glasses on my face. 

Quickly pecking my lips, he grabbed his phone and waited for me to finish brushing my teeth.

"Let's go." He said, walking toward the door with his sweater.

The school was HUGEEE. Lots of students walked around with a big group, assuming they are with their fellow Trainees.

Do I need to start a band? Can I do a band with Tao-Bear? I wonder, Songwriter? No no, the songwriter for that group is...

I suddenly felt another person bump me. I need to pay more attention to where I walk.

"S-sorry! I'm suo-rry! Here, I'm Tzuyu! Chou Tzuyu." She offered me her hand. 

"It's okay! I wasn't paying attention. Hello Tzuyu, I'm Annyeol. What group are you in?" I asked, getting up by myself. It wasn't her fault.

"annyeonghaseyo Annyeol" She smiled. "I'm currently a part of a Trainee group called 'TWICE'. We are on the show Sixteen."