Mayo- Part 1

Annyeol's P.o.V

"Annie. Annie!" I heard a cute angry voice calling me and a long finger poking my cheek. 

"Ah, jeoleul pago jungjihasibsio. Geugeos-eun maeu seong-gasin. (Hey, Please do not poke my face. It is quite annoying)"

"Joh-a Hoyeun. (Okay Hoyeun)" Tao said. 

I climbed out of bed looking like a mess. Before I attend my first day of school at SMA, I have to shower, brush my hair and teeth, and put on my clothing which will probably consist of Tao's hat and sweater. 

"Naneun keopileul badgo iss-eoyo , dangsin-eun myeoch gaji leul moshae? (I'm making some coffee, would you like some?)"

"Hwagsilhan! (Yes please!)"

I trudged downstairs, walking out of our bedroom to make stupid coffee for stupid Tao. 

Setting the machine off, I walked to our bed and set the coffee on the bedside table. I don't understand why the dorms only provide one bed, but two bathrooms. 

"Panda your coffee is ready!" I said, as I heard the shower turn off.

"Thank you DongSaeng!" He said, half naked with a towel around his waist. Blushing, I looked away. 

"Whatever. I haven't got the chance to buy clothes, can I borrow some?" He suddenly furrowed his brows at me.

Charging toward me, he knocked me onto the bed and tickled me. Oh no, his towel.....

"DongSaeng!" He tickled me even more, laying on top of me. Stop...

"P-please?" I laughed, hysterics. I guess I'm very ticklish. He stopped.

"Okay. But you wear MY sweater, MY panda hat, and MY shoes and pants. They're mine, just like YOU!" He started tickling me again.

"Kay I'm gonna get changed. Thank you Panda!" I hugged him, only for him to hug back. 

But what was he doing?

His arms wrapped around me, not occupying his towel.

And, just my luck, I dropped my cup.

The same time he dropped his towel.

SM School जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें