Sonny and Marty Latierri's Baby

Sonny and Marty Latierri's baby

So you guessed it Sonny and Marty had a baby. When Marty found out Sonny was so happy. His family had nothing but boys going back from his great,great grandfather Tony Latierri,who had all sons,who had all son,who had all sons,who had all sons. So this time Sonny was the first Latierri boy who was going to have a girl. After they found out Sonny and Marty were picking out names. Ok How about for a girl Emma it pretty. Marty said. No I got one Ruth. Sonny said. Sonny that name is so plain it not pretty or anything. Marty said being hormonal.

7 months so while Marty was having a baby shower Sonny and the guys had a what they gave Danny and Kenickie man shower (it was a baby shower for men). They had drinks and played games all night long.

9 months Marty had her and Sonny first daughter at first they didn't know what to name her. When the gang came to see her Marty was really emotional and tried due to childbirth. So do you have a name yet? Putzie asked. No we have two, one is Ramona, and the other in Delilah. Sonny said. I don't like them anymore. Marty said weeping. Why, whats wrongs with them? Frenchy and Sandy asked. Well she not a Ramona for one and Delilah makes her sound like she fast girl. Marty said. Well I have some, Rizzo said. If it a boy that wasn't a twin Drew and for a girl, Carmen. She said. Oh, Carmen. Marty said look at the baby. I don't want that pretty name. Marty said. Marty you have it she is a Carmen, and I'm not have anymore kids so go on take it. Rizzo said as the gang laugh. They named her Carmen Grace Latierri.