Rizzo and Kenickie Murdoch's Baby

Rizzo and Kenickie Murdoch's baby

When Rizzo found out she was pregnant she just told Kenickie like, hey so remember two Friday agoo you got off work early and things happen? She said. Yeah why? He said over dinner. Well I'm Pregnant. She said. Your what?! Kenickie said almost choking on his food. Riz baby for how long? Only two weeks. Oh my god Rizzo this is amazing we have to tell,Danny,Sandy your parents, my parents,my brothers and Vi and.........hold on we have time but tomorrow we have are first doctor's appointment 7:30 you don't have work until 9 ok. She said. Ok then. After that he told the gang and they were thrilled the first baby in the group of the T-Birds and Pink Ladies.

It was Rizzo's 4 month of being pregnant and she got the greatest news of her life. Ok Kenickie you wanna see the sonogram pictures? She said as Kenickie gave her ice cream. No Riz all I wanna know is if it healthy no boy or girl yet. He said. Oh come on it really good and.......all right then I'll see it. He said coming over. See that a little something, she said. Oh my god a boy were having a boy. He said kissing her. Waite that a little something and that another little something. She said again. What are you say? He said. Honey it twin boys! She said with a smile. Oh my god Riz I, I don't, someone has to show me how to do a cartwheel right. He said. Wanna see again, that one and that two little somethings.........Am I a man or what?! He said. Look at what we did. Rizzo said. The gang was even more happy for them, Twin boys!!!!!

So it was her 8 month and the girls were throw her a baby shower. Ok Rizzo it present time. Marty said as the host of the shower. Oh my god you guys. Rizzo said. The big one is from Sandy and Danny, it a double baby stroller. Marty said. Oh thank you Sandy. Rizzo said hugging her.

It was month 9 and Rizzo was 2 days late but she was going to have the babies. She had an adjoining room where she had to share with other women who were having babies, five women passed her even Patty Simcox (who she and Eugene had a girl) but after 21 hours later Rizzo had both boys the first twin was named Ricky Jay Murdoch and the next twin was name Bobby Keith Murdoch. Later that day the gang (who spend the night) saw the babies the first babies to be a part of the gang each of them holding the boys, only to think who was next.