Chapter 1

We all make mistakes on life right? Well for me it is to not leave this 'pack' earlier. I read stories about how a pack is supposed to help each other and care for one another. You know, work as a unit. That sort of stuff.

How come my pack is so cruel. In real life there is no help among pack members. Whether or not you do receive help and affection however, depends solely on your position within the pack.

And of course, I am the omega. The one who is expected to have meals prepared day or night. Clean the Royals' home and live in their basement for on call duties.

Which include pouring drinks, serving guests, cleaning, cooking, not getting in the way and of course to keep the future alpha and his friends entertained.

Not in a good, funny or slutty way though. Nope. I am used to test out new knifes, swords, poisons, aim practice and then there are just the times where they take pride in my suffering.

I never show the pain so they cannot be happy to hurt me. But that just makes them try harder. But if I do show pain, they would just carry as they know they have such a big effect. There is no way out of it.

Many of the ways they have hurt me are too gruesome to mention. So I wont mention them unless I have to because even the faintest memory of them brings back the pain.

Not just the physical but the mental pain that my own mate would do such a thing. Yes I said mate. I was born exactly 4 months before him.

And on the night of my birthday, which I thought everyone had forgotten, I found my mate but said nothing. He however remembered and said that he would ruin me for my mate.

Little did he know that he was ruining me for himself. He left me battered blue, purple and no longer a virgin as it was cruel taken from me from the one that I was supposed to be able to trust and confide in and would protect me from any harm.

A month later I found out that I was pregnant and wanted nothing more than to cry with joy and sorrow.

Joy that I was having my mates baby,

 but sorrow that it was me carrying it.

I didn't know what to do or even think, so I prepared myself to tell him the truth and maybe, just maybe, he would open his eyes and help. When I made it to his room however, his friends were there to and by the look on their faces, I was in for hell.

They beat me in all the normal places, face, legs, arms, neck and ribs. And even through the hate filled kicks and punches, I felt my baby was still alive.

I felt her heartbeat,

Her back slowly moving into a more comfortable position, 

Each and every curve of her tiny developing body molding slowly into the angel she was to be.

That was until my mate walked up to me and all it took was one menacing punch to the stomach filled with pride and hatred and our little angel was gone. Taken cruelly by the man that made her.

I did what the only thing that I could do at the time,

Cry

I cried and I cried finally caving in to them. For the first time, I actually showed them how much they were hurting me.

They seemed shocked at first but smiled after realizing that they had such an effect on me, such cruelty and power over such a weakling.

I stayed in my ro- basement for 2 days and all the while they kept coming. Even Alpha Drako came down to give me a beating of his own for neglecting my duties.

When I did come out, my work had piled up. But I was glad for it as it took my mind off of the baby.

The future alpha Brody never stopped with the beatings or... And I still had over 2 months until he found out that I was his mate and he would hopefully open his eyes and see just how horrid the things he had done to me were.

Mate. Its a funny word that I thought had no meaning to me. Everyone says that I have no scent so surely my mate would be unable to tell whether or not it was me that was his mate.

Surely that means that I can run and not be found and escape from the hell hole they call home? Surely that means that I can finally escape from the Devil?

I hadn't gotten pregnant again after everything that happened and I thank the stars everyday that I hadn't so.

Now all I had to escape and hope that there was no way Brody would find out about me... or our little girl.

In a way I want him to know what he did to her, so he can feel even just a small portion of the pain I had to endure my whole life and none other than his hands.

It surprised me when he made his way into the basement with flames of absolute disgust burning in his eyes. He may as well of shifted and tore me into pieces then and there.

 His huge rough hands reached down and held my upper arm in a death grip while he dragged me out of the house and into the forest with his friends trailing close behind. They looked unsure of something, but what?

When the Devil finally stopped, we were at the lake and next to the bank laid 4 cement blocks and some rope...

We they going to drown me?! Is this why they were acting weird, because they didn't want to go along with it? Or because they don't want to deal with the consequences of what came after they did?

I struggled but it seemed futile as I was too weak to fight against them and they were too strong.

One last beating and next thing I know is that I was being thrown.

It almost felt as if I was flying,

Even for just a sort few seconds before being dragged down and under the surface of the water.

They threw me in our half of Lake Mound.

The other half is owned by the pack Zodiac.

So that gets me to where I am now. 5 hours later, at the bottom of the lake tied to 4 cement blocks. My eyes are open and I can see the sun shining down but I want nothing more than to sleep.

A few seconds after I close my eyes, I see a shadow over my eyelids, but it was too late as I had already abandoned hope of ever opening them again.