Abandoned church

(Vanna)

Me and Kate sat on a bench outside the church. The only light we had was the moon and this dinky old flashlight Kate brought.

"Can you text lex and see where she is" Kate said while flipping the flashlight in the air and catching it repeatedly.

"Okay" I sighed.

Just as I pulled out my phone Alexa and Lisa walked up to us.

"So remind me why we're here?" I say

"I honestly don't know. It seemed like a great place to meet up" she replied

"Of course. Teens meet up at an old abandoned church. Teens never seen or heard from again. Teens found dead weeks later" I say while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Okay I get your point but I was thinking. Isn't this the church Vic and Kellin were found dead at?" Alexa questioned

"Yeah... Hold on lex. I think they are stuck in our houses" Kate said while scrolling through her phone.

We waited patiently for Kate to say something.

About 5 minuets later she said hesitantly

"Vanna.... Before we were born Vic lived in your house. He moved out about a month before you were born. And lex Kellin lived in your house till he was 16 and moved out...."

Me and Alexa just stared at each other with our mouths hanging open.

"Wha.... What do we do now?!" I ask fear evident in my voice.

"I... I don't know" Alexa says

A huge gust of wind blows as we see two pairs of glowing eyes.

"RUN!" Lex screams.

We all darted into the abandoned church that had a catholic school attached to it.

"This is something outta a fucking horror film! Somebody pinch me!" Lisa exclaimed.

Kate pinched Lisa and she winced whilst whacking our blonde friend.

"Oww you said somebody pinch me!" Kate said

"I didn't mean it literally" Lisa said

There was banging and we all started screaming as the door burst open and we saw shadows pass across the church.

Alexa said "on three we go to the school"

"One" Lisa said

"Two" Kate said

"Three" I shouted.

We all began to sprint towards the doors that connect the school to the church.

Lisa got there first and stated tugging at the doors.

"IT WONT BUDGE" she yelled.

We all began to pry at the door which had no effect.

"It's not going to work" a voice said.

"Get outtt!" The other voice screamed.

We all began to scream and darted out of the church towards the nearest block. My house was the closest to the church so we ran straight to it.

Once we were all inside panting Kate said "what the fuck was that"

"I don't know" Alexa said

"What if it was them" Lisa said

"I mean it's possible but wouldn't they not be able to leave our houses?!?" Alexa replied

"I guess not" Kate said...

(Vic)

I was doubled over laughing at the scene that just played out in front of us.

"Vic it's not funny I'm sick of scaring people" Kellin said.

"Did you- did you see their faces" I said

He just rolled his eyes and poofed. I'm guessing he went to go follow to where they went.

So me being the curious person I am I decide to follow him.

He went to my home and we could see the girls who are now changed out of their costumes.

"So Kate Vic lived in my house" the purple and blue haired one said

"Exactly what I said to you earlier vanna" Kate said

"Yeah but now what are we going to do about it. Don't get me wrong guys I love Kellin and Vic dearly but I can't have them haunting me." A girl with brown emo hair said.

"Alexa don't chicken out on us man. Use this as an excuse to hangout with the boys. You know get to know them like not many other girls can" a Irish girl said.

"Your right Lisa. Alright what's the plan" Alexa said.

But before they could speak Kellin started talking.

"All you gotta do to talk to us is talk..."

"K- K- Kellin?" Alexa said with tears in her eyes

"That's my name don't wear it out" he replied.

But before they could ask or do anything I began knocking things on to the floor.

Anger was clear in Kellin's eyes.

"Excuse me whilst I talk to someone" Kellin said.

Next thing I know we're out side.

"Vic.... Knock it out. If this is how your going to be I don't want to be around you" he said

"Kells come on it's all fun and games" I said whilst trying to grab his arm.

"Yeah it's all fun and games till one of them gets killed. Or even worse they all get killed. I don't want to have that on my plate" he said whilst walking away. But not in the direction of my house. Or I should say vanna's house.

He's going to his place. So I don't follow him but what I do, do is go back to my place.

The girls are in my old room and I decide to sit on vanna's bed.

They all freeze as the bed creaks.

"Great big whoop. Bask in the light of victors ghost" I said.

"Vic. Where's Kellin?" Alexa asks.

"He went to his place we got in an argument" I say

"I swear if you broke up kellic so help you I will strangle your ghost so bad" she replied.

If looks could kill. I'd be six feet under all over again.

They all just stared at the dent in the bed in which I created. I took it to myself to just poof out of there and hang around Kellin's house.

(Alexa)

"Guys"

"Yeah" Kate replied

"We just spoke to the ghost of kellic"

"No shit Sherlock"Lisa said.

"Yeah but Kellin and Vic are both upset. That means some scary shit could happen if we're around" I add

"As is this isn't creepy enough" vanna sighed.

"Yeah.... What are we gonna do" Kate said