Oh No!- Chapter 6

Imani was so struck out all the homework she had to get done in the night because of her late stay at Mr.Grant's home that she didn't hear her alarm go off.

Shit! Great just what i needed another detention from that perverted sex god ugh! Stfu Imani he's not a sex god just perverted* sigh* there u go again wasting time talking to yourself.

After a quick shower Imani decided that she wont let Mr. Benson get to her so she's gonna continue with her plan to start afresh.

She picked out a grey aero booty shorts & a white l embroided crop top & a pair of white converse. Imani then kissed her mom goodbye and went to school.

Imani arrived late for school and just for her luck she had Mr.Benson for first class which definitely meant detention.
"Ms.Murray, please come for your detention and leave my classroom" he said. With a soft sigh she turned to the front of the class and went to his desk where she leaned down to collect her detention slip.
"You are looking delicious today Ms.Murray, I can't wait to have lunch" he whispered while passing her the paper.

Imani made a large gulp as she took the paper taking a look at it while she walked out the classroom. Imani came to an abrupt stop as she realized what the paper was saying 'lunch time, my office, I have a huge appetite...' Imani began to wonder if he was insane. "Why is he doing this? Does he hate me that much? Oh God! And I'm also sick enough to still be attracted to this madman! Imani what are you doing to yourself?! I have to find a way to leave school bye lunch, I can't allow him to do this to me, I have to find a way!" Imani kept ranting to herself nervously trying to keep herself together.

Oh No!
What will she do to get herself out of this predicament?
................................................................first of all you guys must hate me 😓
But it's not my fault I swear I wouldn't jux do this to you guys bcuz I got a girl doing worse to me and trust me it's hard so I promise I'll vtry to get my shot together and by summer I'll be posting every other week!

Lots of love ❤️