Chapter One

entery 318

its packed. but I did get a spot sitting down. Paisleys probably not at the house today, she said she would bring Emmet round, maybe. There's an old lady in front of me she seems really content like shes just in her own world. The rest is primarily business men. They don't have stories. That's all

Day 319
Packed as usual. I'm in the second last coach today, I almost missed it. There's a man outside playing the sax. I hope no one steals it from him.Aaand now there's a sweaty man standing in front of me. Yep, oh now his crotch is literally in my face. Yup okay, really wish he'd missed his stop. That's all.

Day 320
Missed the tube yesterday. Paisley made cookies for the house.that is all

And that's how most of the weeks went. How most were written. Until.

"Come on we gotta go out, to to celebrate"

"Celebrate what, I thought you were tired, I'm tired" she complained to her friend standing in their cramped kitchen. "I've only just made tea"she argued

"Oh come on its Paisleys day, me my day a good day, come-come on well get drunk" she insisted. As if that was a suitable reason.

"Aren't you already drunk, like right now?"she laughed

"Tipsy, there's levels" was her smart retort.

Her friend groaned "Did you fuck up something at work" she pressed before a realization
"Did you fuck someone at work"

"God no Lilly what do you think I am" they both pressed laughter

"A bad friend who's forcing me to go clubbing with her" she said reluctantly as she was gathering her shoes.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm getting ready Pay"
She said rolling her eyes at the shorter girl.

"Thank you, thank you yes YES WE ARE YONNA TEAR IS HIS CITY UP HUN"
She yelled crazily making the two girls laugh.

Paisley quickly walked up right in front of her friend and held her face in both of her hands as she said "You are my everything, Lilly"

1:38am

Early march nights still bring a cool wind be it the ides of march or climate change, and London's never been one for warm nights. Coming down from covent garden the two friends had concord the night.

"Ha I said you'd have fun right"Paisley uttered riding a lovely alcohol infused haze of laughter and quizzicality.

"Pey shush, and I know" she guided her friend to a seat in the almost empty tube the cold rush of air its body brought sent a shiver down Lily's spine not to mention her bare legs. Paisley shuffled around before deciding where to sit with a care she plopped down on a seat. Lily pulled her bodycon dress down to sit. They were both cold being it the time of year but whatever. Lily wasn't used to not knowing the people on the tube. There weren't anymore people in that car except for the boy sitting across the isle from them warring almost all black. Harmless but still a little creepy. She was fine with it until.

"Oi mate you alright, hey you" pay started speaking and the boy took out his headphones. Lily prepared for a rude remark or complete embarassment from Pey.

"Your that boy Daniel, we were in the same law class, before you dropped". Thinking Pey was completely off her rocker came the suprise that he did in fact know her.

He readjusted himself a bit to speak "It's Dan, you were the really loud one" he said to her.

"I'm Paisley, and yes it seems to be affective as far as law study and application"she always like  o smirk and put on a little show when she tells people she's a lawyer, kinda like she wants a reaction out of them. I'll at lest give her that fact that if I was a random guy on the train right now I wouldn't believe she's representing anyone or thing in court.