(4) Truth.Or.Dare.

Quck tip- If you want to not be confused might want to skim through the last chapter...I do this a lot with other novels and it helps quite a bit. -chloe

I was now sitting in the circle. James and Ian at my sides and Eva in front of me. It was now Eva's turn to ask someone and she seemed to have her eyes on me...fabulous. "Cate" she said looking at me. 

Of course she chose me. 

"Truth or dare" she said with a devilish face . "Truth" I said confidently. "Awh your no fun" Ian said poking my arm. I shot him a death glare and looked back to Eva. "Is it true you think Landon is hot?" She asked with a cheeky grin. I looked at her confused "No."

"I think we all know your lying princess" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Landon striding over towards us and sitting down right to the left of me. I rolled my eyes. Eva you are sooo getting payback for that.

Realizing it was my turn I looked around the circle. "Ian...turn or dare" I said while smirking. "Dare" he said quietly. "I dare you do kiss Eva". Eva instantly turned a dark shade of crimson.

Payback is after all a bitch Eva 

I couldn't help but laugh. Ian took Eva's hand and they went behind a book shelf in the back of the room.

So now me James and Landon were sat in a circle looking unsure of what to do. Landon cleared his throat and took his phone out of his back pocket. 

I sighed knowing he was probably now texting his girlfriend, oblivious to the texting fee from England to America.

I re-focused my attention on the little bad-ass looking child  to the side of me. I was staring at the piercing in his ear when he caught me off guard "Take a picture. It lasts longer" .Landon burst into laughter reminding me he was still in the room. He soon went back to his phone. "Whatever" I said in response.

I shook my head in realization  Eva and Ian were probably never coming out of that book shelf. I pushed myself off the ground and walked to the large creaky doors. After waving goodbye, I was on my way down the hallways.

I was walking down the hallways when I bumped into Head Master. "Oh hello... Cate Roberts, if I'm correct?" I nodded my head. "Good.. i've been looking for you. Walk with me"

To held out his arm and I put mine through it. "So Cate I have been informed you are quite the dancer" "Yes Mr.Wastum" I said recalling his last name. "Oh please,call me Jim" I nodded my head . "You see, at Wastum academy we have extra curricular activities for our students. Eva does fashion. Jason does boxing. Ian sighed up for golfing after dinner. and Landon just signed up for photography..."

I guess I could have figured most of that out.

"Im going to need you to make a decision on what you are going to do by the end of this evening so I can hire instructors and get proper equipment"

"Mr.Wasta- I mean Jim.. won't that cost a lot of money...?" "Yes Cate it does cost money.... but Jason and Eva along with a few of our day students pay quite a bit to go to this school. You were just lucky to get in on the scholarship off of grades" I nodded my head. "I think I will sign up for dance Jim" he smiled and turned to face me while holding my hands.

"Thank you for your time Mrs.Roberts." "My pleasure Jim" "Oh and Mrs. Roberts, Tomorrow I would hope for you to join me for evening tea" "I would love to" I smiled and walked over to my room .

I got to my hallway and reached into my back pocket for my keys. I jiggled the key in the socket and suddenly felt a presence to my right. Without even looking I knew it was Landon from the musty mint/ cinnamon scent. He was leaning on the door frame next to me and crossing his arms.

When I finally got the key in the I sighed and turned to face him. "Yes Landon?" he looked over to me an the stood up strait. "Have you signed up for your extra-curricular classes yet?" he asked tiredly. "Yeah.....uh Landon?" "Yea?" "Why?" I asked focusing my eyes back on the key. "Why what?" "Why were you so mad earlier?" "When I was on the phone or when I was in my room?" "Both" .He uncomfortable adjusted his beanie and then looked at the time on his phone. "Family" he left it at that and then strode past me to his room.

I opened my room and flopped on to my bed. I remembered Jim mentioning the times for the wall-phones in our rooms. I decided to give my mum a call. I lazily stood up and walked over to the wall phone. I typed in my mom's number and listened for the ring.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Hello?" the sweet sound of my moms voice was music to my ears. "Hi mum" "CATE! I am so sorry for neglecting to tell you that you would be going to England...I was informed just this morning after you left and-" "mum its fine" I said cutting her off "anyway I was hoping you could visit for the holidays...Jim the schools headmaster said he could get family up here for the holidays...and the school is abosoloutly beautiful" I said smiling. "I would love to Cate...but sweetheart it must be getting late over there,why don't you head to bed." "A'right mum. I may not be able to call you for a few days because the bill is expensive but I will send e-mails!" "Okay hun. Goodnight I love you" "I love you too" .

I pressed the off button on the phone,and hung it back on the wall.

I walked back over to my bed and laid down to sleep.

"Would you like another cup of tea Cate?" The mad hatter said to me from across the table.

I nodded my head and the steamy tea was poured into my small tea cup.

"CATE" "CATE" "CATE" all the animals at the table started to chant.

-

Then my eyes flew open to view a not to happy Eva. "God dammit Cate do you know how hard is it to wake you up?!" "Oh...erm sorry" I said quietly. "I was at a tea party with the mad hatter...And I was Alice..." I stated shyly. She let out a small laugh and shook her head. "Whatever, we have school today and you need to change out of the clothes you wore yesterday" I looked down and realized that I was in fact wearing the clothes I wore yesterday" ....Well this is awkward...

She walked over to my closet to look for something for me to wear, and I just zoned out completely

...First day of school....can't wait.

-

v READ ALL OF THIS! v

Please. Don't kill me... I haven't updated in forever..I know *cough cough* Chloe you are a bitch *cough cough* I know really really terribly sorry.School has not been going quite my way with grades.

My plan is to have the next chapter up on Monday. I am like 99% sure that will happen (99 only because someone might kill me before I put it up)(i'm just joking ....hopefully).

I hope you liked it. (don't forget to press "Vote" ) I'm writing the next chapter now xo chloe <3

p.s. deleted my cast because not everyone was the way I wanted and it allows you guys to imaging how you want the characters to look in your head. :)

^READ ALL OF THAT!^