L22VE

Tamia pov

Today was the last day home,since I have to head to go to New York Tomorrow.I woke up Trey wasn't there. I took a quick shower, and got dressed.I walked downstairs and I saw Trey in the kitchen.I sat on the couch and watched tv. Trey turned around and looked at me. That's when he walked over to me and kissed my forehead.

"Good Morning Princess"

"Good Morning"

"What You Want For Breakfast"

"Eggs,Bacon,and Biscuit"

"Anthing For You"

"Why you acting like that"

"Cause I Love You"

I looked at him and laughed until I heard crying. I got up to be pushed back on the couch,with Trey walking upstairs. This boy is something else. Trey came back downstairs with De'shawn.I took him from Trey and put him on his diaper changer, I changed his diaper and washed my hands.I picked up De'shawn and put him in his crib because I tried feeding him but failed since he wasn't hungry. I put on his favorite channel, and got up and went to go help Trey with breakfast.

"Baby Go Sit Down", Trey said while kissing my forehead.I sighed while walking over to the couch, when Bria walked down the steps.

"Ma Uncle Marquees told me that your leaving tomorrow", Bria said while pouting, walking over to me.

"Yes Baby, I know your sad but I'll be back in 2 days alright Baby girl.", I kissed Bria forehead and watched her as she played with De'Shawn. She then turned back at me.

"But Who's gonna pick me up", She pouted and sat on my lap.

"Uncle Deandre and Daddy some days", I kissed her once more as she sighed and played with her bracelet.

"Aye Bria come get your food", Trey yelled making Bria run to the kitchen at full speed.

"Child Stop Running In My House", I walked upstairs to check up on Chanel and she was just walking out the bathroom.I sat her on a chair and did her hair since it was a mess.

"Thank You Mommy",She smiled and I kissed her chubby cheeks.Chanel laughed and ran downstairs.I followed her the down the steps and then Trey gave me my plate of food.We all sat on the table, and ate.

"Baby what you wanna do today? ", I shrugged then Trey gave me a look.

"I don't know I wanna stay home", I smirked, Trey gave me the same look.
Trey put his hand on my thigh, "Whatever You say baby", I looked at him and then at the kids who were looking at us.

"Boy If You don't move your hand", I smacked his hand off me. The kids laughed, and Trey pretended to be hurt making Bria walk up to him.

"Daddy are you okay", Bria said looking up at her father who was smiling down at her.Trey nodded and kissed her forehead. Bria smiled and walked to her seat.Trey then put his hand back on my thigh. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

After breakfast the kids went upstairs and played and Kelly and Armani came over. Armani has gotten bigger, she's only 3 months thought.

"Bitch It's A Boy", Armani said while smiling.I hugged Armani and smiled at her bump.

"I'm so happy for you ugly", Armani hugged me and smiled making her dimples pop onto her face. I looked at Kelly and he looked away. Kelly and I got into a argument, and it led with the both of us not talking for 3 weeks. The last time we talked he said he hated me and I said it back and we hung up. I looked at Kelly one more time and then looked away. Armani looked at the both of us, shaking her head.

"Yall suppose to be brother and sister y'all needa fix this before it become y'all not talking no more. Me and my brother don't even talk.", She shoots her head and walked into the kitchen leaving me with Kelly. He just looked a different direction.I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch watching tv.

"Yall fix this", Armani raised her voice this time and she turned off the tv. Basically forcing us to look at each other, Kelly finally spoke. Armani smiled and walked back in the kitchen.

"How you been? ", Kelly said while playing around with his fingers. I simply replied with a "Ok", and then that's when Kelly took a deep breathe.
"Babygirl I'm sorry for raising my voice at you knowing you are very stressful now a days, I didn't mean saying I hated you cause I love you more that anyone in this world.", he looked at me with forgiveness in eyes. I sighed and hugged him.

"I love you too Kelly", we broke the hug, following with Armani walking over smirking. She's a trip.

"Yall good again", Armani asked smiling. Both, Kelly and I nodded and Armani laughed.

"We gotta go now It's getting late but text me alright", Armani said walking out the house with Kelly following.

I walked upstairs and gave Bria and Chanel there's kisses and walked in the bedroom to see Trey tatted body out, holding a sleepy De'shawn in his arms.I took him from him and put him in his bed.I then fell asleep knowing tomorrow will be a long day.