Chapter 1|Another day

January 1st 1984
I open my eyes as the images of last night popped in my head. I had a hell of night with the band just jamming at First Ave. for that huge ass New Years party.
I met some fine ass chick there we got to talking and I invited her over to my crib I played a little piano for her and the next thing I knew we got to kissing, touching and well y'all know what happened next.

I got the drawerz.

I smirk at the thought of that replaying my head I tear that ass up. Anyway I turn around she the chick from last night laying next to me. I think her name is Jessica or something like that she's nice and all but not the type I would want to get serious with, know what I mean?

I get up and go to the bathroom to go take a piss after I finish I take a look in the mirror, brush my teeth and wash my face. I go in the room to go wake up Jessica I tap her a few times and she opens her eyes says "Well Good morning." I tell her Good morning back and she gets up forgetting the fact she was naked and goes to the bathroom to do whatever she had to do .

Damn her body is right with that wonderful ass of hers.

I shake my head to get back into reality and she comes back fully dressed with the clothes she had on last night. Jessica walks towards me standing in front of me as I'm sitting down on the bed I look up at her and she looks down at me. "You wanna walk me to the door?" She asks. I nod my head and I walk her to the door and she's gives me a peck on the lips and says "Goodbye." And I tell her the same .

After she leaves I decide to cook me something to eat . I'm not a cook or nothing but I can make a mean ass omelet, after I finish whipping that up and eating it. I go back to my room and take a shower so I can get ready for today I don't have much planned really.

So I decided to go head out to this diner so I can get me some tea, their tea is delicious. I like to come here with the band, but mainly with Lisa and Wendy though. I get off my bike and head to the diner door I walk in but something or should I say someone caught my eyes. It was this beautiful girl sitting at a booth sipping on what looks like tea and a bagel on her plate . I don't want to stare at her so I wave and she waves back.

I swear I've seen her before though like I went to school with her or something .

I see the manager of the diner his name is Bill he's a cool fella he knows what I came her for, that damn tea."Hey Prince I know what you came here for. Where's Wendy and Lisa?" I laugh and give him a handshake as I get to a stool and sit at the bar. "Yeah you already know man and I don't know at the moment I just came her by myself today." After I finish my tea after being there for about 45mins and go to the restroom. As I'm coming out I see that same girl that I saw coming in here, coming out the restroom also I smirk at her and walk out the diner to head home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I get home and walk in to the living cut on the TV. I'm bored as hell man. So I get the the phone to call Wendy and Lisa to see what they're up to buy I don't get an answer so I Call Dez he picks up thank God.

Dez:Hello?
Myself:Wyd?
Dez: Nothing just watching TV ain't shit on here. Wyd?
Myself: You can say that again but I'm doing the samething.
Dez: Yeah man so I see you got lucky last night.
Myself: haha yeah I did. Homegirl is a freak .
Dez: haha damn you lucky SOB. She did look like she was a freak. You get the neck?
Myself: Lmao Hell yeah I didn't even ask her she just did it .
Dez: Damnnnnn.
Myself: Yeah but I'm lowkey kinda tired of sleeping around I want something real it's like one day I want a relationship and then the next I don't. You dig?
Dez: Yeah man I hear you. You ain't never lie I get tired of chasing after pussy I want one I can call my Own and I'll always know I'll be able to have it.
Myself: Lmao yeah I guess you can put it like that .
Dez: yeah but on a serious note I get what you saying about wanting a relationship one day and the next you don't. I think it's because I have trust issues and I need a girl that's going to understand me. These girls be playing games man and I don't got time for that.
Myself: That's exactly what I'm saying. Like I know in my past relationships I've done wrong but now I'm just done with that . Like I wanna girl that's gonna love me For me not going around fucking the next man or the next chick lol. When I love, I love hard I can't take a broken heart I can't . So that playing games shit save that for the birds.
Dez: That's real man! But Ima catch up with you later I gotta go do some stuff for my moms.
Myself: alright man later.

After that convo with Dez that shit had me thinking and I for some reason that girl at the diner is really starting to get to my head. Damn mama was bad. A few hours pass and here comes the night sneaking up my favorite part of the day. Surprisingly I didn't even go to the studio today which is very shocking but it's whatever.

I'm hungry so I think I'm going to order me some Chinese the Chinese food in Uptown sucks but I'm hungry and I don't want know pizza. After I order it I changed into my silk pajamas and chill till my food comes. About 30mins it's here, the delivery guy recognizes who I am and asked for and autograph so I gave him one .
I close the door and get to eating and turned the channel to a movie I don't know what I'm watching but it's funny as hell . After the movie is over I go to bed . I don't go to sleep though around this time of night my minds gets to thinking and I start thinking about sex.

So I grab a playboy magazine from out my nightstand and look through it. Soon as I start looking I instantly get hard. Damn I need a girl for real. after a while I start imagining what they feel like inside. I ease my hand on my hardness rubbing it up and down.

Closing my eyes and just concentrating on the feeling . Shit this feels Amazing right now images of the girl from the diner popping in my head is not helping me right all it's doing is making me harder.
I take my dick out my pants and start stroking it nice and slow imaging the girl from the diner riding me right now and hearing her soft moans and her wetness dripping down on me. Next thing I know I feel an orgasm coming on this feeling is so strong . Fuck. I let it all out . I lay there breathing heavy and then I get up to clean myself and lay back down .

I hope I see her again I gotta find out who she is I never had this happen to me before .

And I drift off to sleep.

Okay so you guys this is my first chapter obviously lmao but this is my first Prince fanfiction tell me what you think. I was thinking of that song Tambourine he wrote 😂 and if you you don't know what I'm talking about google it I promise you'll get where I was coming from 😉. Anyways TTYL 💜✌🏾️.