Fouro <3.

It's only been 2-3 years since I've written so if it's not that good sorry my dears, don't know if anyone will read this or not considering I've been gone so long, I'll understand if not. If you do read enjoy I will try to write more in the future, for some reason I wanted to write...Thank goodness for that, I havne't had the will to write and now I do.. Let's hope I continue to have the will. Enjoy. (。◕‿◕。)

"Don't panic, it's just me, Nick." Nick said soothingly.

My breathing quickened a little bit, I'm alone with a man! Was my first thought. What if...what if he hurts me? My heart drooped low at the thought. Standing up quickly with shaky legs I started to head towards the back of the office toward the back door.

"Dakota? It's just me Nick, I'm not going to hurt you." Nick started to head after me.

"S-stay away." I put my hands up blocking my face, "P-please don't h-hurt me." Fear was thick in my voice.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He took a small step towards me, "really I wouldn't hurt you."

"D-don't come near me!" I took another step back.

He put his hands up in surrender, "I just wanted to check and see if you were okay."

"P-please, I'll give you my money, a-all of it." I stuck my hand into my pocket and took out my wallet and threw it at the floor towads him, "T-take it."

His eyes widened, "I don't want your money, please Dakota I don't mean to freak you out I just wanted to see if you were okay."

"I-...I.." I couldn't finish the sentence I was so scared.

"Dakota, look at me. Look at me." He demanded. I listened and looked at him, "Dakota, if I wanted to hurt you I would have already, I don't want to hurt you."

I didn't know wether or not to believe him, was he telling the truth? I didn't know who to trust.

"Dakota, I really just wanted to see if you were okay, the argument between you and Faith about Eric was pretty bad."

Eric.

Eric.

I felt my heart throb, "P-please don't talk about him." I pleaded.

"I'm sorry." He looked at me with sad brown eyes, "I'm going to take a step towards you now, okay?"

"N-no. Don't." 

"Why not?"

"Can't. Take. It." I felt like I was trapped, no where to run, nno where to hide. And all I wanted to do was run and hide.

"I won't hurt you, I swear. Trust me. " He said with pleading eyes.

Trust him?

"No." 

He let out a frustrated sigh, "Am I going to have to do what Faith did?"

I didn't respond.

"I guess so," He took a step towards me and I let out a whimper.

"I-I'm sorry, I should h-have responded. Don't get a-angry." I was so sure he was going to hurt me for not responding. But instead of doing that he reached out a hand, which caused me to flinch away, and laid it on my shoulder gently.

"I'm not angry, I just want to help you." 

My heart was pounding in my chest, "No! Don't touch me!" I bellowed out, pushing his hand away I tried to put as much distance between us as I possibly could by running to the back wall and pressing myself up against it.