Number tree ;D

Aaaaaaaaaand, BAM! Another upload....except none for effing I'm Nothing Without You, I'm so disappointed in myself, I keep trying to go to it but I can't seem to think of what to write so....tomorrow I won't do anything but plan for the next upload. <3. Just don't expect it to be put up for another couple days...maybe when I start writing it again I'll get back into it.

Anyway Pic is of Cameron. :D 

"Dakota," Faith yelled as she entered my small office.

"Oh hey Faith," What could she possibly want? "What's up?"

"Nothing I just wanted to see my bestest friend ever!" She exclaimed happily.

I raised my eyebrow, "Seriously what do you want?"

"Well I was wondering..." She started.

"No." I cut her off before she was able to finish her sentence.

"You don't even know what I was going to say." She whined.

"I know but it's still a no," I said as I collected the papers on my small desk and headed to the copy machine across the room.

"But, can't you at least hear what I was going to say?" Her voice following me.

Sighing, "What do you want?" 

"Come out to lunch with me?" She asked hopeful.

"Hell no." I am not going through that torture again, never again.

"Oh but come one, you did so well yesterday," She pointed out.

"You tell me what went well? Cause from my perspective I remember me sweating my ass off, my nerves all jumbled up, I was clamy, It took me at least ten minutes to get inside, it took me forever to talk myself into going, I wasn't able to really talk all that much and when some guy talked to me outside of the shop I wasn't even able to respond, I was scared shitless. You tell me how that went well?"

"It's a step, we just need to take another step."

"And what if I told you I didn't want to take these steps?" I shot her a look, while taking the copied papers out of the copy machine.

"Yes you do, you know you do." 

"You don't know what I want." and she really didn't, nobody knew what I wanted. I started to head back to my desk when her arm shot out stopping me.

She sighed sounding kind of hurt she responded back with, "I may not know what you want but I do know what you need."

I scoffed, "Oh please do tell me what I need.

 "To get better." 

I rolled my eyes, "Answers still no."

"Please?" 

"Faith, you said one time and I went one time and I was a wreck before, during and after it, so no. Don't ask again." My tone stern I walked around her and back to my desk.

She let out a breath, "Fine, I'll be back." and with that she left.

I knew I had upset her but she just didn't understand, not at all. She didn't feel how I felt yesterday, scared, nervous, anguish, dread and so many more emotions. I couldn't even explain how I fully felt all I knew is I couldn't do it again, no matter how much Faith begged me to.