Terry: The Family Man - chapter 1

Chapter 1, by mrscage

"Terry's story"

- Mr. Grandchester, your letters...

- Thank you Agathe, please tell the maid to bring me a coffee

- All right Mr. Grandchester, is there anything else that I could do for you?

- You may close the door while leaving

- It's that...

- What is it Agathe, what do you want? I didn't even have my morning coffee, I'm not in the mood to chat with you!

- I'm sorry Mr. Grandchester, I was just going to ask you for permission tonight, it's Christmas eve and I wanted to spend it with my family.

- Christmas? Again? I remember that I let you go last Christmas; you certainly can't go to your family in this one. We have a lot of work to do; you must type my new play... You know that you can't be a rich girl and achieve your goals in life, if you keep doing holidays...

- But Mr Grandchester... one year passed since the last Christmas... I only asked for tonight and I work hard all the year...

- Well Agathe dear... if you leave today; don't come back tomorrow, is it clear?

- Yes, sir

- Now please tell the maid to bring my coffee

- Alright sir, what about Madame? Would she like to drink something?

- Oh yes, I almost forgot about her, bring us two coffees...

After Agathe leaves the room, Terry is alone looking at the letters that he received. He hate Christmas so much, it's just an excuse to not work. If Agathe wasn't such a good assistant, he would have fire her so long ago for giving too much importance to these kind of holidays. He doesn't understand why people keep sending him Christmas cards, he never replies them. He is looking at the useless cards, letters and the phone messages that he received , when his mate of last night comes out the bathroom

- Terrence... is the breakfast ready?

- Breakfast? I thought you were not eating anything to keep this body as perfect as it is...

He gets up from the bed and holds her, she is a new and young actress, she is beautiful and she really is good in bed. Her name is... well it's... alright Terry doesn't remember it but he can tell you where is her birth mark. Terry starts to kiss her passionately and drags her to bed. But she stops him.

- Terrence, I have to go, don't have time for this now

- What? You don't have time for me? Are you sure honey, you may regret it...

- Yes, I am sure. It's Christmas eve and I want to spend the day and night with my family

- What a silly idea! Spending the day and the night with your family? We could have our private Christmas eve together, I could be Santa Claus if you want and you could be the good girl who deserved her present from Santa!

- O Terrence, you really don't understand anything in Christmas at all, do you! Well I must go now, see you in two days

- Don't count on it honey...

The girl leaves Terry alone in his room.

- Where is this coffee? I will fire Agathe and the maid... Let's check the letters... one from Nila, one from Frida, one from Amalia, one from Sandrine, one from Marie Alice, one from Céline, one from Ivy, one from Paloma? ... who are these girls? Don't even remember their names but I'm sure they were cute... let's see the phone messages, one from Candice... Candice?