** ☆💮 Tania 💮☆ **

Începe de la început

Later, I returned from going for a walk and caught them both naked in the living room. I ran to my room and slammed the door then locked it.

I felt horrible and wouldn't even look at my sister as she totally disgusted me. I went to mom to talk to her but all she said was to stay out of it as it wasn't any of my business. They did nothing, said nothing to Karina to stop her and that sickened me too because they were allowing Karina to continue to screw this other man behind Salvatore's back in their own home.

I couldn't stay there in that home as they all disgusted me. I can't look at them as they have lost my respect. I can't even stand being in the same room with them because to me, I was taught that it was wrong and evil to do what Karina was eagerly doing and they were definitely allowing it to happen in their own home not saying a thing to stop Karina.

Our parents taught me that but they don't seem to care now as Karina is betraying her own true mate under their roof, and they knew and are allowing her to continue to do so.

Alpha Denver growled after she stopped talking. Tears were rolling down her face and she covered her ears because Salvatore was growling angry calling Karina a cheating bitch.

Her parents were growling at Salvatore and Karina was growling at Tania. Warriors rushed in and separated everyone and when the growling stopped Tania said this could have all been avoided if that slut Karina wouldn't have cheated on her true mate.

Her father glared and said you're not a member of our family anymore, how could you Tania! Tania spun and glared back and said how could I? How could you both stand there and say that when you both knew and did absolutely nothing. Your daughter Karina cheated on her true mate under your watchful eyes.

She grunted and said I went to mom right away, now you're both to blame as well as Karina. I once idolized Karina but now she is nothing to me but a cheating whore in my eyes and you two are no better, and you're blaming me, yeah right.

She said you two had me brought here, I was leaving it alone. You brought this all down on everyone's shoulders to bare. You go ahead and disown me, I see where this is going. She was always your favorite, I'm the afterthought. Whatever!, she screamed.

I guess there was always two sets of rules, the ones you taught her as she was the apple of your eyes and ones you taught me. The things you let her get away with as I'm always the one to blame if she got caught, so be it. Blame me here yet again, I wasn't the one that stuck my tongue down another's man throat when fully mated to another. I'm not the one that stripped her clothes off in your home to have sex with another man in your living room.

She grunted as he growled at her and she said I really hope the two of you can sleep at night after what you allowed to go on in your own home. Because you allowed her to do as she pleased even though it would hurt her true mate.

She walked out of the office and rushed home to pack her bags. She grabbed her bags and set them down by her dad's office, then retrieved her file he kept in the safe before leaving for good.

She soon caught a bus to town and bought a ticket on the next Greyhound bus as she had to leave. She meant it when she said she was leaving for good. She may only be 15 but she wasn't staying where she wasn't wanted, not even staying near her ex-family who she absolutely couldn't trust.

★★

When everyone calmed down in the office, the door was closed again. Inside, Alpha Denver paced in front of everyone as he glared at Karina.

He said you are totally to blame Karina, as is your parents for allowing it to continue. But this is not my problem to clean up, it's your personal business and none of my business.