Day ten

Sorry this ones kind of short but I gont what I wanted to say in so... what ever

________________________________________________________________________________

7:30 Am

France here again I just woke up, I fell asleep in the chair next to Britain's bed. I pushed his hair out of his face and watch him sleep. We never really got along, he's so full of himself and has no sense of style but after all we've been through if any thing happens to him I don't know what I'll do. If he dies what'll I do? He slowly stirs, he looks like he's in a lot of pain. His eyes open slowly and he looks at me with confusion.

"Britain!" I said maybe a bit too loud causing him to flinch.

"Do I know you?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm your drinking buddy," I nodded.

"I don't drink," He said shaking his head.

"You okay?" I asked.

"My head hurts a bit," He shrugged. "but I've got to keep a stiff upper lip."

I've always hated that saying and he knows it. Just then the doctor comes in.

"Where am I?" Britain asks. "Better yet who am I?" he asks.

"I was afraid of this," The doctor sighs. "Can I speak with you a moment?" He asks me.

 We step out into the hall and he explains what's wrong. Basically Britain can't remember who he is, he has amnesia. The doctor says he can stay here, but that'll be expensive and it'll be more helpful to him if he sees familiar things and people. He says that if I take him out he might get his memory back but if not at least he wont have to stay here.

9:30 Am

We got back to my place and I showed him around, trying hard not to say anything to hurt his feelings. He's told me several times how bad he feels about causing me inconvenience.

10:00 Am

I'm making breakfast, I'm trying to make scones as bad as he used to hoping it'll bring back something but no matter how hard I try I can't get them to taste that awful.

10:30 Am

Britain thanked me for a great breakfast but that was it. You know what, I liked the scones too which means they were wrong.

11:00 Am

I don't know what else I can do so we go up to the library so he can ask me questions and I can tell him enough about the current world affairs so know one else will need to know what happened to him.

11:30 Am

I've explained just about everything about all the Axis, it took me a half an hour because he had so many questions.

12:15 Pm

I decided we should take a brake and have some lunch, you can't study on an empty stomach. While we eat all I can think about is the meeting in America tomorrow and weather or not Britain will be ready to act like nothing happened.

1:00 Pm

I decided it would be a good idea if we went to his house and I showed him around there so when we have our next meeting there he wont get lost and give himself away.

6:30 Pm

We're back at my house and I'm making us dinner, he didn't remember anything while were at his house but now he knows who all the allies and axis are and what we've got done at our last couple meetings so he should be fine. I also told him we used to fight a lot and we should pretend we didn't get along so the others wouldn't pester him about his memory and try to tell him lies about his old self.