Clouds

Some people are like clouds. When they go away, it's a brighter day. And right now, those dark cloudy people were on the Hero Association forum, attacking Saitama, clouding up Ten's day. Why couldn't people be more like white, fluffy clouds that like to take funky shapes to entertain the light-of-heart, and not dark clouds that like to hail...a lot.

After the whole incident was said and done, Ten and Saitama went their separate ways -- again. But this time, she'd sucked up as much courage as she could possibly muster up at the time with her frazzled heart -- she'd asked Saitama if she could "hang out" sometime in the near future.

He'd shrugged, not really caring when he'd walked away.

That...warmed her heart, to a certain degree.

But now that Ten was in class, looking down at her phone from underneath her desk the following day, she couldn't believe how much hate people harbored for a single person. He wasn't even a monster and they still were attacking him like he was one! It made her so...mad. She didn't get mad. The last time she was ever that mad was when she was a child and wasn't getting her way, resulting in punishment from her father...

She fought for Saitama, trying to get people to see reason. But everyone began to turn and berate her, putting her into a further fowl mood than she was in the beginning. She was just glad she never had the audacity to upload her picture on her Hero Association profile. She could only imagine how much she'd be berated in real life if people thought she was siding with a supposed cheater...

Closing her phone from underneath her desk and placing it back in her front pocket of her yellow blouse, she lifted up her pencil and began to take notes of the current subject she was supposed to be--and currently wasn't entertaining that notion--listening to. She couldn't worry about it at that moment, she had to focus on her class first. Her education was important to her, afterall.

It was very important to her...

Placing her school belongings in the small compact compartment on the back of her bike, she took off down the street and in the opposite direction she usually took home, ignoring the stares from students that she knew frequented the Hero Association forum as much as she was now 'subjecting' herself to in the last couple of days. (She was hoping they didn't put two and two together, considering how she'd had used her true name as her profile name...Of course, the Name, or Word, Ten was an unusual name, yes, but a common wording when used in a string of texts or phrases.) When she finally stopped after ten minutes of riding, she chained her bike to the available bike rail that the hospital offered.

Entering the first floor of the hospital, Ten made her way to the gift shop that was located near the entrance off to the left of the visiting waiting lounge. Fishing in her purse for her coin purse Ten entered the shop with a smile on her face when she greeted the shopkeeper then headed straight for the flowers, her brown eyes scanning over the vibrant colors of the freshly cut floral arrangements.

"That shop keeper's nice," Ten said aloud to no one in particular, carting all her flower purchases on the cart the floral lady offered her when she saw her buying a rather large amount of floral arrangements.

She stopped at her first destination, eyeing the piece of paper that held all the room numbers she was visiting today to make sure she had the right room, then knocked on the door.

"Come in," an alof male voice called.

Ten opened the door but before she walked through she grabbed two random vases off her cart, a yellow vase and blue vase, then walked in with both large cases tucked against her body, the flowers partially obscuring her vision.

Two pair of eyes watched as she walked in, both curious as they followed with their befuddled eyes, making her way inside to set the vases down next to their beds, acting as if the exploit was familiar and routine for her and not something that just so happened to be out of the blue for the two boys, the confused stares going unnoticed by the girl. "I know men don't usually care for flowers, but I thought it would be nice to bring some in to brighten up your guys room considering yesterday's events."