Blood 31 - unedited

Start from the beginning

Kung anu-ano nang pinag-iisip niya.

Pagkatapos kumain ay nagsialisan na rin ang mga kasamahan nila dahil lumalalim na rin ang gabi. Pagkatapos nilang ihatid ni Elisse ang ina nila ay nagdesisyon silang maglakad-lakad muna. Hinayaan lang nilang dalhin sila ng sariling mga paa sa kung saan.

Adrienne looked at Elisse nang ilapit nito ang sarili sa kanya habang naglalakad. She kissed the girl's forehead and put her arm around her shoulders. She didn't mind those vampires looking at them. They should mind their own businesses anyway.

"Anong oras na sa tingin mo?" biglang tanong ni Elisse. Napatingin naman siya sa madilim na langit at tinantiya ang oras sa direksyon ng buwan.

"I guess, it's past eleven already," she answered.

"Full moon ngayon."

"Yep."

"Ang ganda..."

"Hm," She looked at her beloved Elisse. "Beautiful."

Napatingin ito sa kanya at dala na rin ng liwanag ng lugar at ng buwan ay huling-huling niya ang pagkibot ng labi nito at bahagyang pamumula ng pisngi, halatang natutuwa sa narinig. Ngayon niya lang napansin na nasa bukana na pala sila ng gubat. She seemed not to notice anything when she's with her.

Pinaharap niya ang dalaga sa kanya, hinila niya ito palapit at ipinulupot ang mga braso niya sa maliit na baywang ni Elisse, kusa naman na napunta ang mga kamay nito sa magkabilang balikat niya. Adrienne gave her lover a kiss on the tip of her nose. "I love you."

Her lovely lady bit her lip, and then smiled. Elisse's hands traveled on Adrienne's nape as she buried her face on her chest since she's taller than her. She sighed happily. "I love you, too, Adrienne, so much."

Napangiti na lang siya at sinimulang i-sway ang katawan nila ng mahina, animo'y sumasayaw kasabay ng malamig na hanging bumubulong sa tahimik at mapanglaw na lugar.

Elisse giggled because of what they're doing. It's like they were back on the day of her debut. Like everything's on a replay. Kulang na lang ay background music. And so, Adrienne will love to have the privilege to sing her a song.

She kissed her forehead before turning her around, and swayed again. She started singing. "I was born...to tell you I love you..."

"Your call?" Elisse asked while smiling.

She nodded and continued. "And I am torn...to do what I have to...to make you mine, stay with me tonight."

"I will." Her chosen one answered the song. Natawa lang siya ng mahina habang ang kasayaw ay napahagikhik. Although they both know how serious she was on her answer.

Yes, she's hers already and she knew Elisse will stay with her...no matter what.

Adrienne leaned down and captured her sweet lips, she closed her eyes and moved. Elisse kissed her back until it turned deeper, and passionate.

The kiss was warm and with full of love, desire, and passion. Adrienne slowly delved her tongue and smiled through the kiss when her beloved willingly opened her mouth for access. Small moans escaped on the girl's lips which vibrated on her own, she groaned and pulled her impossibly closer.

Their tongues played and danced and became wild like the hunt. She nipped her lower lip and bit it. Adrienne stared at the beauty in front of her, something flickered on the girl's red eyes and she knew the feelings were mutual.

She saw her desire.

Adrienne can feel her own eye color turning into crimson red. And in just a swift movement, with the advantage of their extraordinary speed, they found their selves inside their dormitory room, kissing hard like it was their first time.