In Danger (Chapt.10)

Comenzar desde el principio

(What the hell am I thinking? Stick with me for a bit, I know it's kind of weird but this awkward moment will end soon.)

"Mmm, Mayuzumi-kun... Ha...ha...Uunnnn...Pant, Pant, Pant.

After I finished, I grabbed a tissue to clean myself up. What I just did made me feel sleepy. I pulled my shorts back up and closed my eyes.

~Next Morning

I got up a bit late, 6:20 am. I changed into my uniform and brought Nigou out. I brought him back to the room and headed downstairs. Kagami-kun was making cooking some breakfast.

After we finished, we headed out to the class building.

"Mayuzumi-kun." I said when we spotted him in the hall.

"Kuroko-kun, I'm going to the restroom." Kagami-kun said.

"Alright. See you in class." As soon as Kagami-kun left, Mayuzumi-kun came up to me.

"Sorry I couldn't see you yesterday." He apologized.

"No worries." While we were hugging next to the window, most people didn't care, and some fan girled.When I opened my eyes, the same people were on the side smirking at me.

"Mayuzumi-kun." I said his name, braking the hug.

"Ye-" I kissed him instantly, which made him shocked for a bit until he exerted it and cuntinued.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"I just missed you." I said looking if they were still there. We made a bit of contact, and after that the left.

"Let's go to class." He said. I walked next to him and when we headed Kagami-kun was next to the teacher giving him his homework.

"Okay class, take your seats." The teacher said, while he started the lesson.

~After Class

"Se you later Kagami-kun." I said while grabbing my bag.

"See ya." He waved his pencil.

When I headed out, Mayuzumi-kun was waiting at the door for me.

"Hey, do you work to do?" Mayuzumi-kun asked me, while walking out the building.

"I finished, are you done?" I asked.

"I have until next week, I only need three more pages." He said while holding my hand.

"Hey I need to pick up some files in the campus hall, can you come with me?" He asked.

"Okay." I nodded. I keep spotting the students. They were leaning on the wall, I also thing that their stocking me.

We were on the second floor and Mayuzumi-kun went in one of the offices. I leaned my back on the gate, facing the door that Mayuzumi-kun just went into. When he opened it, the room was small but looked really busy.

Generation of Miracles P.O.V

"This hall is bigger than I thought it would be." Murasakibara said, while the rest looked around.

"Everyone look it's Kise!" The girl spotted Kise Ryouta, one of the hottest models in Japan.

(Kise is a real model in Kuroko no Basket)

"Kise, could I get an autograph?" A crowd of girls huddled Kise and the rest. They could get out.

"This is your fault freaking Kise!!!" Aomine hit Kise in the back of the head.

"It's Aomine!!!!" One shouted.

"Great." Aomine said depressingly.

"Akashi looks so hot." The girls continued their exciting moment, while the GoM were trying to get out.

The GoM were trying to look for a way out, while Murasakibara spotted a bluenet boy with another boy.

"Aka-chin, look it's Kuro-chin!" Murasakibara said in a childish and lazy way. At the same time happy.

"We have to go, we can't let him get away!" Akashi ordered.

Kuroko's P.O.V

"Sorry if I took so long." Mayuzumi-kun said while putting his file in his bag.

"No problem, there's a crowd of girls blocking the entrance." I pointed.

"Why?" He asked looking at the crowd of girls.

"I don't know who?" I tried looking but Mayuzumi-kun grabbed my hand and pulled me for a kiss.

"Tetsu-chan, there's another exit here." He smiled and we sped walked downstairs.

Mayuzumi's P.O.V

'Shit. Why the hell are they here. I need to distract Kuroko. Luckily there's another exit. Why is Tetsu-chan acting weird too? Ugh, nows not the time.'

"Tetsu-chan, the exit is right here." I said, keeping my cool. Kuroko had his eyes on me, when I realized that the GoM finally got out.

"Tetsuya!" Akashi shouted.

"Akashi-kun?" Tetsu-chan said worriedly. As soon as he turned around, I pushed him out the exit.

"Tetsu-chan run." I said holding his hand. He shock his head and we ran home.

As soon as we stopped at his front porch, Kagami looked at us strangely.

"What happened." I said, trying to catch my breath.

"What the hell!?! Get in." He said, as he unlocked the door.

Generation of Miracles P.O.V

"Damn it. Why the hell was Tetsuya with Mayuzumi?" Akashi asked. They stopped besides the building.

"Aka-chin, I think their dating." Murasakibara saw that Mayuzumi kissed Kuroko.

"How would you know?" Aomine asked in a irritated way.

"I saw that he kissed Kuro-chin."

"What!?!" Akashi bursted after hearing his Tetsuya getting kissed.

"You shouldn't have said that Murasakibara." Midorima said while Akashi frightened the GoM with his dark aura.

"You just killed us Murasakibara. Great job!!!" Aomine shouted while taking cover behind Kise.

"Scary." Kise frowned.

(1825 Words)