In Danger (Chapt.10)

Depuis le début

One groped my butt, while one rapped his arm around me. He than leaned over my ear and whispered.

"You look cute, want to hang out with us?"

"Leave me alone, please." I said, in a frightened way.

"Come on, we'll show you a good time." Another boy said.

"Please." I said, walking faster. Another boy groped my other butt. I than pushed them all away and ran home.

"Kuroko-kun, are you okay?" Kagami-kun said, while sitting on the dining room doing some homework.

"Ye-ya." I said, walking to the kitchen to put the new groceries away. I only want Mayuzumi-kun to touch me, not those perverts.

"Tell me when dinners ready, I'm taking a shower." I said, walking past him.

"Sure." Kagami-kun agreed.

When I finished soaping myself, I sat down and hugged my legs. The water was hitting my back while I closed my eyes feeling a bit sleepy. I feel uncomfortable. I've never been in a situation like that before. There were six boys who were touching me all over.

I than changed myself and headed to my room. I let Nigou out his cage, while I headed to my desk. I tried concentrating on my work, but so many things were blocking my concentration. The only things that I'm thinking about are the boys from earlier and the GoM.

A few minutes past and I finished my work early, because I worked on it in class. I layer on my bed for bit, while Nigou was laying near my feet. As soon as I closed my eyes, my phone rang.

To:Kuroko

From:Unknown

Tetsuya, I love you.

______________

"Who is this?" I asked myself. I closed it and heard Kagami-kun that dinners ready.

Generation of Miracles P.O.V

"Akashi, please calm down." Midorima said worriedly. The rest were hiding behind Midorima, who was trying to calm Akashi who was freaking out.

"Damn it! I want to see Tetsuya!" He shouted, throwing his scissors around the room.

"Akashi-chii, we can see him tomorrow." Kise cried out.

"You'll get hurt Aka-chin." Murasakibara warned.

"More importantly, you'll hurt us!" Aomine shouted, hiding behind Murasakibara.

Kuroko's P.O.V

While we were eating, Kagami-kun, looked at me suspiciously.

"You've been spacing out. You okay?" He asked, which stopped me from my dozing eyes.

"I'm okay."

"I'm going to do the dishes, are you done eating?" He stood up.

"Here, thank you for the food." I thanked him, as I gave him the plate.

"I'm going to sleep now, goodnight." I added.

"Early? Okay than, goodnight." He said with a nod. I fed Nigou a treat and turned the lights off.

"Why do I feel weird? I can't stop thinking about them." I talked to Nigou, as we were sitting on the bed, in the dark room. I could still see Nigou smiling at me and headed inside his cage to sleep.

When I dropped dead, I stared at the ceiling. My body feels a bit odd.

~Minutes Past

I don't know how it turned out that I was masturbating myself.