School

Rosalie's POV

As soon as Bella left the family started asking or more like yelling questions at me other than Esme, Carlisle and Edward because they were researching.
Jasper-" rose what the hell just happened!"

Emmet-" where did you find it 'cause I want one!"

Alice-" Rose I can't see? HELP!!"

"Okay everyone calm down I can't tell you anything so shut the fuck up!"

                                The next day

Bella POV

Getting out of bed and taking a shower was easy, choosing what to wear for the fist day of school was different and hard. I was deciding between dark or leather I was leaning toward leather when I got a phone call. picking up my Phone knowing exactly who it was I answered. "Hey fucker what do you want?"
"Choose the black with the leather jacket thank me later and take your new Ducati."
"Thanks Yoda"
"No problem sugar"
Hanging up my phone I walked over to my clothes taking my black skinny jeans, grey tank top with "Fuck you and go away"
In red across it, my black knee high boots with a 3 inch heel and my leather jacket I walked down stairs to grab an apple. After eating my delicious apple I walked to the garage and Got on my black Ducati with purple flames across the side.my pride and beauty. I rode to school quickly so to have enough time to get my schedule and walk to class. I parked in the space close to the back of the school so no one would notice me just yet. I started to walk up to the office when I noticed the Cullen's across the parking lot.
Smiling at Rose which she smiled back I kept walking to the office. After tAlking to the secretary and getting my schedule I looked for what classes I would have.

    1st - English 
2nd - calculus
3rd - Spanish
4th - free period
5th - lunch
6th - history
7th - P.E

not to bad hopefully I don't have to many Cullen's, other than Rose and jasper in my classes

Hi thanks for reading unicorns hope u liked it see you when I rite next
Bye bitchez coolio