Chapter 2

Ellarine'sPOV:

Iran into the forest after Kodia, let our 11 years of friendship godown the drain. I stopped near a lake and just laid there and cried,until I went into major pain all around my body. My bones startedcracking and everything so I closed my eyes. The next minute when Iopened them I saw my wolf finally It was pure white with brownsocks.. I have second command and Alpha blood in me along withKellin. "Hello, I'm Rebel. Your wolf" the voice said in my head"Hey Rebel, I'm Ellarine. I have a question" I say to my wolf"what's that?" she says "why did I only just turn into my wolfnow?" I say to her confused. I hear my wolf sigh before she startedto talk "Ellarine, You have Royal Blood. Your brother does too hiswolf Reid was exactly like I am, but your friend Kodia is a witch soher mother put a spell on me and you to stay human until one of usebroke your friendship and since that has just happened... You nowhave me" she cheerfully says, I smile at her while I let Rebelstretch her legs. "Rebel, Can we go home? I'm not capable to go toschool after what happened" I say to my wolf "of course, I'll runthere it would be faster" she say and I genitally nod my head.Rebel got to my backyard in just under 5 minutes and I shifted backand ran around to the front door. I opened the front door and slammedit while I ran to my room and cried. I ran past everyone in thelounge room and just laid on my mattress on the floor facing the wallwhile sobbing"Anty Elly" someone said from the door way. I turned around andsaw Copeland. I smiled and told her to come her, she stumbled over tome and gave me a massive hug "Copey" I say all teary eyed while Ihugged her "Anty Elly, daddy ish down steps" she says and Igiggle at her "Why dont you go get daddy for Aunty Elly?" I sayand she nods then rushes out of my room to get Kellin.

Ifaced my wall again just starring at it just thinking of how much ofa waste of space I am to this world. "Ella" I hear Kellin sayfrom behind me and he moves and sits on the end of the mattress, Isit up and hugged him while sobbing "Ella, what's wrong?" he saidwhile he hugs me back and strokes my hair genitally. "I lost awhole 11 years of friendship with Kodia all cause I lied about beingrelated to you because I didn't want to be mobbed with your fans" Isay sobbing into Kellin's shirt "Ella, You know she was using youto get to me all those years? She would talk about you to her olderbrother who is in my band and he has been my best mate since youwhere born" Kellin says to me and I look at him crying even more,so he hugs me tighter. "come on me, you and Copeland will go getsome ice-cream" Kellin says and I smile at him while nodding. Wewalk out of the house with Copeland in my arms while Kellin quicklyspoke to mother and father. I buckled Copeland in her car seat and Isat in the passenger seat waiting for Kellin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 will be up tomorrow or later today.

Comment

Vote

Share

<3

lots of love 

Chloe