Chapter 1

Ellarine'sPOV:

BloodyAlarm. I thought while my Alarm went off for school, but lucky todayis my 4th last day at my stupid abusive Pack. Yes, I'm awolf but for some reason I didn't get my wolf when I turned 16.. I amscared that everyone abuses me cause I haven't gotten my wolf, Luckymy mother and father were always there for me.. but since my otherbrother left for his band I never got to see him and he was overprotective of me. My full name is Ellarine Maysie Quinn. My brotheris Kellin Quinn he found his mate and married her so now she isKatelyn Quinn, but now they have a daughter which is my niece and hername is Copeland.. I'm so happy that he found his mate but then thereis me who has no wolf but I can feel my wolf there and mateless. Isit up in my bed looking at my packed room. I think I am read toleave I thought happily. I get up to find clothes to get ready. Ifind a cute Panic! At The Disco tank top, Black skinny jeans, my cutelittle flats and my Brothers Jacket that he gave me before he left. Ifixed up my side fringe and the rest of my hair then I walkeddownstairs and got greeted by my parents who were very happy to seeme get up and all ready for school under 10 minutes. "Morning Ella"My parents greeted me with a smile and a hug "Hey Mum and Dad" Ismile back at them while hugging them. "Uh, Ella we are leaving forLA tomorrow morning, today is you official last day and the truck toput our stuff in will be here today to get all the boxes, then itwill be here in the morning to grab the rest of the stuff" Myfather said, smiling. "Wait, Have you told Alpha Ian that whereleaving to go too Alpha Brendon's pack?" I said concerned "Yes,He has Ella" Mother Said. "Oh Look at the time, come on Ella I'lldrop you off at school" My Father said while grabbing his car keysand I smiled and gave my mother a hug goodbye.

~10MINUETS LATER~

Iarrived at school and saw my only friend Kodia, she is a wolf as wellbut she hasn't got it like me. I'll probably shift on my 17thand that's like 5 days away. "ELLIE" My friend ran up andscreamed at the same time. She calls me Ellie and I call her Dia,"DIA" I said while hugging her and she started crying "Ellie doyou have to leave?" "I do Dia, I'm moving to LA. To Brendon'spack" I reply to her "OMG KELLIN QUINN IS IN THAT PACK!" Shesay but then she adds on "Wait if your last name is the same asKellin's wouldn't use be siblings or somehow related" "Dia, I'mnot related, to a famous person" I say although I looked a lot likeKellin. " But Ellie, you look a lot like Kellin and you have hislast name an-" I cut her off by saying "Dia, Im not related. If Iwas I would be having all his fan base after me not him" "True,True" she says. I can't believed I lied to my only best friend.What did Dia mean that his famous and his in Brendon's pack? I needto call him now "Dia, you go ahead I need to call my uh motherabout after school" I said to Dia "Okay, Ellie" Dia says andwalks off. I walk around to the side building and Dialled Kellinsnumber.

(E=Ellarine & K= Kellin)

K-Hello, who is this?

E-Kellin, Its Ellarine

K-OMG ELLA!

E-Hey Kellin, I have questions to ask you?

K-Sure, Sis ask away

E-Have you know that me, mom and dad are moving to LA? Are you inBrendon's Pack? And Last of all YOUR FAMOUS AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME ORCONTACT ME!

Isay while crying on the phone to Kellin.

K-Yes, I did know use were coming to LA, Yes i'm in Brendon's Pack butI told mum and dad to keep it a secret, until you found out bysomeone which I guess you found out by a fan of our old Pack plus i'mBrendon's second command. Im sorry I forgot to keep in contact withyou Ella. Yes I am Famous. I haven't told the Media I have a littlesister, I'm telling them when you get to LA.. Tomorrow Morning i'llbe picking you up cause I have an Interview with Ian.

E-Wait, so your taking me to your interview tomorrow with Ian?

K-Yea, I am Ella and Copeland will be with us too. Katelyn is stayinghome cause she has more business to do

E-Oh Okay Well Kellin I have to go cause I haven't told anyone and Ihear footsteps coming my way. Bye Bro

K-Okay,Bye Ellarine

Kellinhangs up the phone and I see Dia standing there, with a mad look onher face.

Kodia'sPOV:

Ellarine,was on the phone around the corner. I knew she wasn't taking to hermum cause I could here the whole phone call cause I hid around thecorner.

Iknew that voice. IT WAS KELLIN QUINN! She lied to me, My best fuckingfriend lied. She was Kellin's sister. I pretended to walk up towardsher slightly pissed off.

"UhHi Dia" Ellarine said to me. I'm not calling her Ellie any more,she fucking lied to my face "Hi" I said coldly "W-whats U-up?"Ellarine sluttered. She knows I knew her secret. "Uh nothing apartfrom YOU LIED TO MY FACE" I say kindly then yell at her. "I'msorry, Dia. I don't want Kellin's fans crowding around me all becausehis famous and I'm his sister" she says truthfully "Well guesswhat?" I say "what?" she replies sadly "WE ARENT FRIENDSANYMORE YOU LYING FREAK" I scream at her and I saw tears well up inher eyes then out of no where she ran into the forest, while I didn'tcare any more. I just continued walking to class and didn't botherwith Ellarine until everyone hear a painful howl. THAT'S ELLARINE!She finally has her wolf and I hurt her by saying were not friendsany more. I just shrugged it off and walked to my class.