Close

(I'll tell you when to play the music ;3)

Marinette sat in her room, bored beyond belief.

She had nothing to do. She'd finished her homework (suprisingly) early. She'd done all her chores, helped her parents down in the family bakery, she'd even finished making her dress for picture day!

It was 9:00 pm on a Friday, so she didn't need to worry about school.

Alya and her family were out of town for the weekend, and her parents were leaving to go to a baking convention in Rome later that night.

"Sweetheart, your father and I are heading out now! We'll see you on Sunday! We love you!"

Nevermind, more like leaving right now.

"Love you guys too! Have a nice time in Italy!"

She heard the front door shut and then lock, signaling her parents were gone. She decided that she was going to try on the dress she made, just to make sure it fit correctly.

"Marinette!", a small voice squeaked.

"Yes, Tikki?", she answered back.

"I'm going downstairs. I'm hungry and I NEEDZ MAH COOKIEZ!"

Marinette was trying to hold back her giggles, before answering back with a, "Whatever you say, Tikki!"

Marinette then proceeded to her bathroom to change after Tikki went downstairs to probably raid the cookie jar.

The dress was a perfect fit on her. The bodice of the dress was black with little hints of glitter all around, while the skirt of the dress was red with black polka-dots, and poofed out a little bit. The dress ended just above her knees.

She then put on white lace socks and put her hair into a bun. For the first time in a long time, she actually felt cute, and suuuper comfortable, too.

That's when she heard faint knocking on her window.

----------------------------------------

She exited her bathroom, and went up to the hatch above her loft bed, knowing exactly who it was.

Two bright green, cat-like eyes looked at her through the glass. She opened the trapdoor, and Chat Noir jumped into her bedroom.

"Good Evening, Princess," he said, as he bowed down to grab her hand and kiss it.

"Looking beautifully breathtaking, as always."

"You flirt," she said as she was trying (but failing) to hide the blush that spread across her already-rosy cheeks.

"But it's the truth~," he replied.

"Why are you here, Chat?" she questioned.

"Can't a knight visit his amazing princess?"

"Whatever, Chat. But, since you're here, what should we do?"

"Hmm....how 'bout some video games?"

"Definitely."

----------------------------------------

While Mari was getting the game ready, Chat was secretly admiring her outfit. He already knew the dress she was wearing was one of her own designs, because she talked about the design of it the last time he was here. Then, he noticed she was wearing her hair in a cute bun, and she wore white lace socks on her dainty feet.

"Hey, Kitty?"

"Yes, Princess?"

"When you're done checkin' meowt, could you get over here and help me with the console's wires?"