Chapter 4

'Why in the name of everything did she bring Elfman here?' I thought to myself. I had completely froze and just looked at him. He looked so perfect and strong. I wanted to curl up in his strong arms and stay there protected forever. No. I couldn't. I had to get away. But why was he glowing blue. Not just any blue. Deep sea blue. The same as me. Oh holy crap. He was my mate. I felt myself relax and smile a bit. I stepped toward him and he held out his arm. I put my hand in his and he pulled me to him and hugged him. Is this what it felt like to be with you mate? I hoped so. I didn't ever want to move. Just the Luna cleared her throat. "Well. I guess I'll be going. Let me know if you all need anything." She said and headed for the door her exceeded behind her. After the door shut I looked at Elfman and smiled. "So if we're mates wanna do just that?" I asked softly and watched his eyes. They twinkled and he smiled. "Yes. Let's." He said and carried me to my bed. Thankfully I had gotten the big bed when I moved. He sat me down and kneeled in front of me. I leaned forward and kissed him and slid my hands to the seam of his shirt. *WARNING. SEX SCENE AHEAD* He let me pull it up and over his head and smiled then did the same to me. His big hands being super gentle with me. I watched him take off the rest of my clothes and I took off his. I let my eyes wander his body as his did the same to me. He had a powerful chest and arms. His abs were perfectly pronounced and very strong. Just below that I blushed when I saw a very large member and I didn't thing that it would fit in me. He noticed my reaction and chuckled and pulled up my chin to kiss me. He pushed me into the bed and pulled my legs up so that I was laying normally on the bed. Head on a pillow and feet at the end. He kept kissing me and climbed onto me. I felt squeamish and shifted a bit but stayed there. He noticed this and grinned. This was a side of Elfman that no one knew. The slightly perverted side. He took my movement as the signal to push his member, that was growing very hard, against me. I moaned and tried to pull away and he shook his head then reached over and grabbed a rope I kept by my bed for no reason and tied my hands to the headboard. I groaned and tried to move my legs together so that he couldn't get to me but he put one hand in my crotch and stopped me. "I don't think so missie." He said and kissed my tender chest. He slowly worked his way down to where his hand was and move it down my leg. He then took his hand and put it under my butt and lifted me up so that he didn't have to bend so far to reach me. He slid his thumb over my opening and pushed it in a bit. I moaned in surprise. He grinned again and pushed it in farther. He was happy with the reaction he was getting from me. I hated him for this but it felt to good for me to stay mad. After pushing his thumb in while still holding me up with one hand he put the other hand on my butt and pushed his other thumb into me. I gasped and moaned. What he did next was pure pain and pleasure. He took his thumbs and turned them away from each other and pulled me apart with them. Then he took his mouth and got real close to my opening and blew on it gently. I moaned and felt myself wanting him to tease my but not too much teasing. He knew what I wanted and smiled and stuck his tongue into me as his thumbs pulled me farther apart. I gasped and sighed. He knew what he was doing and I was impressed. After licking me for a while and sticking his tongue in and out of me he finally let me go back together and took his thumbs out of me. He set me back down and slid one finger into me. "I'm gonna make you really want it." He said and wiggled his finger around. I bit my lip so I didn't moan. "What you gonna do? Stick your whole hand in me and make me scream your name?" I asked not thinking that I gave him and idea. He grinned and nodded adding another finger. I bit back a moan again. He kept doing this until all that was left was his thumb that was rubbing all that it could reach. I was red in the face and my lip hurt from biting it. Finally he couldn't take it anymore and slid his hand out a bit but then slammed in into me making sure his thumb went into me. I couldn't hold it in. I moaned loudly and looked at him. "Elfman..." I said my voice shanking from pain and pleasure. "Just take me already." I pleaded. He shook his head and started to move his hand around in me and grabbed at different things trying to get me to scream. After a bit of searching he found something and I screamed his name so loud. He must have been satisfied because he took his hand out and readied himself for enter. I gripped the ropes and waited for him. He didn't even give me a warning. Just in and fast movement. No time to adjust. He wanted to make me hurt and feel the pain and pleasure. I moaned and groaned and screamed and made every noise that you can when doing this. After a while I started to buck with him and I felt him come. He didn't stop when he did. He just kept going and got hard again. This happened many times. Each time he got hard again he grew. Larger and larger until I couldn't talked it anymore. "Elfman. It hurts. Your too big. Please. Let's do something else." I moaned and pleaded. He obliged and pulled out the. Forced me off the bed and onto my knees. I knew what was happening. He was going to make me blow him. He move so that I was facing his member. It was hard and large. He made my mouth open and out himself into me. I let him. I teased him with my tongue and teeth. He got harder and came. I swallowed and pushed him into my mouth farther. I felt him at the back of my throat. He must hand known where he was in me because he pushed my head onto him just a bit farther so that it went down my throat blocking my pipes. He came and it was forced down me into my stomach and lungs. He pulled back and I coughed. He let me catch my breath before doing it again and again. Each time getting bigger and going farther. After a while I couldn't handle it anymore and stood. It sat on his lap and pushed my butt up against his member. He got it instantly and threw me into the bed and pushed himself into my hole. I knew that he hated how tight I was but I couldn't help it. He started to move and came. How does he hold that much stuff. Damn. After a while of him doing that he pulled out and lay beside me. "I love you." He said. I blushed and smiled. "I love you too." I said and fell asleep.

~Hope you all liked it. This is the end. I know it's bad but I think that this is a perfect stop to stop. While I have you here please go read my other fanfic. The mix up. It had a ginger girl on it who's biting her lip. Please I want you to read it and give me feedback. Thanks for following this story guys. Bye.~