Chapter 1

Ok guys. This is my first fanatic so please don't judge. I'm not the best speller so bear with me. I hope you like it. Comments are appreciated and I am open to suggestions. I will update when I can. So without further a-due, Here we go.

Your POV (P.S. Your 18)

"I know its in here somewhere." You say as you dig through your cupboard looking for the hat that Lunaira gave you before she left. It was blue and purple and looked like scales. You'd just moved because the landlady didn't like me at my old place. You'd found this one in the paper and instantly applied for it. It was three times cheaper than the last one. "FOUNT IT!" you say happily scaring your exceed, Nutmeg.

"Wow girl calm down." she said shaking her head a bit and flying over to you. She landed on your shoulder and slid into your arms. "(y/n), when are we going to go down to the guild?" she asked

"When I get my hat on and find a shirt." You say and set her on the bed and look for a shirt. You'd just moved in and weren't very used to everything yet. When you found a shirt you heard a knock n your door. You put the (f/c) tank top that was low cut and showed half your chest, your favorite one, you answered the door.

"Hey (y/n)." Elfman said as you opened the door.

"Hey." you replied and gestured for him to come in. He did and you closed the door behind you. He looked around and smiled a bit.

"I like the new house." he said looking at you. You blush and look away as Nutmeg comes over by you guys.

"Hey Elfman," she said smiling.

He walked over by you and looked out the window with you. "It's a beautiful view." he said looking at you

"Ya it is. The water is really pretty and the sunsets are better." you say completely oblivious that he's flirting with you. (He's looking at you like Flynn looks at rapunzle) You look at him and blush seeing that hes looking at you. He reaches for your hand and you let him take it. You don't want anything more than to be friends with him.

Little do you know that's about to change.

Hey what do you think for my first chapter. I think it i pretty good. But what do I know. You can change any of the looks of Nutmeg, even her name, If you want but that's up to you. Sorry its kinda short.