CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN

The Sex Video

January 28, 2013. Monday. Callix and Callie left the isle. At the parking building in the private dock, they boarded his SUV. Conrad and Cara, her lady bodyguard followed them in another SUV. Three more cars with three security teams escorted them on their way to Vienburg. Callix dropped off his wife at the driveway of Zenith Tower as her lady bodyguard escorted her inside the building. Conrad parked the SUV on Callie's parking slot inside the tower's parking facility then went to their lady boss' office.

Just as Conrad arrived at their lady boss' office floor, he noticed from the glass wall that she was upset. Their lady boss was furious. She threw by the concrete wall a small mp4 player.

Conrad entered her office and asked, "What's wrong, ma'am?"

Then she handed him a personal note from her half-sister and turned around still seated on her revolving swivel chair. He read it silently.

Calliope,

Just found out you married the guy I screwed in college. He was very good in bed. Here's our sex video to prove it. Enjoy watching!

Penelope

Conrad immediately called their boss.

Callix had answered, "Yes, Conrad. Anything wrong?"

Conrad said, "Sir, Ms. Penelope sent your wife a sex video. She was so furious right now and she's crying, sir!"

Callix replied, "Okay, I'll go back there."

As soon as Callix reached the office of her wife, he requested everyone to leave them.

She was seated on her swivel chair crying.

He knelt down in front of her and then gently touched her chin, "Look at me, cupcake!" She looked at him with tearful eyes. "Penelope just wanted to piss you off. Don't let her. I cannot erase the fact that I did fall on her trap years ago. I was weak then and I was blinded by her beauty. But you're the only woman I have ever loved next to my mother. Don't let this get into you."

She hugged him and cried on his shoulder, "Why is she always spoiling my happiness? How can I forget those things you had done with her in that video? It hurts so much, munchkin. You never kept it a secret from me but seeing the video with my own two eyes, I don't know if I will get to enjoy making love to you anymore."

"Hush," he tried to calm her down gently rubbing her back.

She withdrew herself from him, looked into his face, and said, "I want you to teach me all the positions we can possibly do. I want a month long honeymoon starting now. I want your publicist to release to the press our wedding photos."

He smiled at how his wife turned around things. He smiled and said, "Your wish is my command, my queen. So, where do you want us to spend our month long honeymoon?"

"In the isle," she said.

Callix stood up and made a series of phone calls. He first talked to his publicist, then to his deputy Paolo, and then to Conrad.

When everything was already set, they boarded his SUV and went back to Calliope Isle.

Callix ordered all the maids to vacate the main house and just stay in the living quarters provided for them for the time being, that they would just be summoned if they were needed to do some tasks.

As soon as they had their privacy, Callix had led his wife to his office.

He asked her, "Have you made arrangements for your employees already?"