Recruitment and First Operation

(A/N): Here's the fourth part! I'm trying to decide if the next part will be the finale or if I should make two more parts, but I'll figure that out later but for now..... ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

It's been about a month since you've started your team on the training schedule. You completed the mission you were training for but you all agreed to stay with it since it helped all of you improve immensely. It also means it's been a month since Ice Queen has been assigned as your leech.

At first it was a living nightmare, constant sass and complains about everything, but eventually you got use to it. And she seemed to become a bit more laid back, as if your team all rubbed off on her.

She would still complain but not as often and she only sassed when someone said she was wearing a dress, she would always say it's a 'battle skirt' which always managed to raise a chuckle out of you and Jake.

But back to the main plot, there you lay on the training floor panting heavily due to the sparing match you had with Jake. You were just finishing up the days training and were getting ready to head back to the dorm, that is if you could even stand up.  You and your team have greatly improved and the sparing has been extremely difficult but it keeps pushing you all to new heights.

You managed to sit up while breathing heavily and looked to Jake who was barley conscious.

"How you... holding up man..?" You asked panting

He didn't answer except with a groan that was very un-energetic. You chuckled to this and wiped away the thick layer of sweat on your forehead then wiping it on your shirt. You glanced over to Sarah and Hannah whom were still sparring each other.

You gave a small smile with the little energy you had while a hand appeared in the corner of your eye. You turned your head to it and saw it was Ice Queen offering her hand. You grabbed it with a chuckle as she helped you up.

"What's with the generosity Ice Queen?" You asked gaining your balance

"I'm just helping you to your feet, and don't call me that" She answered

You gave another light chuckle as you made your way over to Jake and crouched down to talk to him.

"Can you stand?" You question to which he didn't answer only to produce a snore "Idiot fell asleep..." You murmured to yourself

You crouched down lower and grabbed his arm before slinging it over your shoulders while telling Sarah and Hannah you're taking him back to the dorm.

You stood up, now supporting Jake, and made your way to your dorm with Ice Queen behind you. The halls of Beacon were empty as most students chose to either stay in their dorms or go into down at this hour.

"Need any help with the oaf?" Ice Queen asked by your side

"You want to help carry him?" You questioned with a raised eyebrow "Go ahead but be warned, he's very sweaty" You answered

She had a look of disgust on her face before replying "On second thought I'll pass-"

"WEEEEIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS" A high pitched voice squealed from behind

You turned to see whom was calling for her but instead heard a thud and a very upset Weiss. You looked back towards Weiss who was now on the ground with a certain energetic team leader was on her with a large grin.

"Ruby! I told you to stop doing that!" Ice Queen complained

"But It's so fuuuuuunnnnnn" Ruby retorted with a smile while getting off of her and standing up