1. A Charming Introduction

At last, the long school year at Ever After High had finished. Students were packing and planning for the most spellbinding summer yet. Lots of excitement filled the halls and empty classrooms, even the faculty members couldn't wait for their relaxation to begin. But for the Charming siblings, this summer vacation was going to be full of un-charming surprises.

[Daring]

I cannot believe that summer's already here! Normally, I would be hexcited about getting a fairest tan and having relaxation for the next three months, but this year I was flipping my crown! A lot has happened since the beginning of this year, a lot of bad things.

Like, me not being Apple's Prince Charming like I was hexpected to, and possibly falling in love with two girls at the same time. Not to mention that I have to become a gross and disgusting beast with hair everywhere.

I can't imagine what mother and father might think of me. After all, I am the eldest child between the two of my siblings, so It's hexpected that I'm the most charming of them both!

This was not how this school year was supposed to turn out at all. Why is life so unfairest?!

[Darling]

What on fairytale earth am I going to do? There's only two more days left before the family carriage picks all of us up to bring us home, and I still have no idea what to tell my parents! I mean, I can't just walk through the doors and shout "Hey guess what? I'm the White Night of Wonderland and I completely went behind your back even when you told me not to!" with jazz hands.

If they could, they'd probably murder me on the spot for saying that. Not to mention having to tell them about my secret, which is ten times bigger than me being a butt-kicking knight. Daring doesn't even know about it, Dexter is the only one that I've told so far, but I plan to tell everyone else...soon.

I really don't want to see their reaction to me being Apple's Princess Charming, either!

I don't know how long I can hide my secrets from this year, it's only a matter of time until the magic beans are spilled.

[Dexter]

Grimm I really didn't think this through, did I? Nope. I can't just go home and wing everything like its no big deal. Well news flash, it is a big deal! Me, a Charming, going on a date with the daughter of the Evil Queen-- that's huge! My parents would flip their crowns if they found out, especially my mom! I can't believe that I let my feelings get the best of me, I'm already a disappointment to my father already, I can't imagine what he'd say about this.

Oh curses, what if he compares me to Daring and Darling even after he found out about the whole fairytale switch?! Nothing would make them even angrier if they found out about my sister's secret, though. I feel so bad for her having to tell them, but I'll be right there by her side like I always am... Sometimes..

I still have a little time before we leave, and I plan to use the most of it to pull some ideas together. I just pray to Grimm that they'll work.

***

I hope you guys liked the first chapter! It's kind of like an introduction to the Charming siblings' problems. More to come later this week. :)

Oh and what do you think Darling's big secret is?

Until next time my lovelies 💜