The first date!

Skylar P.O.V

"I was just on my way back from my personal training with Oliver but today was different, today was 100 days of training with him." I was thinking.

Why would I remember that you may ask? Well Oliver told me about a million times and he was excited that it was just us in the tower. You see the Davenport Family is currently going on a world tour for the next week or so. So they put Oliver, Kaz, and I in charge. To make matters worse Kaz was going to camp out for the new GTA6 in six days so it was just Oliver and I. Neither one of us said a word to each other since Kaz had left about an hour and a half ago. I don't know why I have to be so nervous around Oliver. I mean after all I'm Skylar Storm for goodness sake.
I say nervously " So uh... Did you enjoy training?" I say entering the Hyper Loop

"Yeah I did, so I was thinking do you want to... go to that new dinner that just opened called L'e Chef." Oliver said in a funny French accent. I don't know how to react because I don't have my "sister" Bree to help me out on this. So I'm just going to accept the offer and see where this goes from there :). "Sure Oliver, I would like to go with you." I say after staring into his sparkly brown eyes for at least a good minute now. "Ok we leave at 6:45 and I reserved us a table in the moonlight." He said Charmingly. "That's Great Oliver." And then out of instinct I kissed him on the cheek and said "See you later."

Oliver's P.OV

OMG Skylar kissed me and agreed to go out with me! This is #Cray but first I'm going to need a word of advice from my bro Kaz. We exit the Hyperloop  and make a mad dash for our phones and somehow we mix them up. "I'm sorry...here is your phone." She looked at me and smiled just as I get lost in her beautiful eyes and her pretty coca hair and her lovely smile and... "Uh Oliver.." She said playfully. Well there is no coming back from that. "I'm sorry It's hard not getting lost looking at your beauty." I say trying to flirt my way out of this. "Ohh Oliver you know how to butter up someone.. Now can I have my phone back?" I give her the phone an she gives me my phone and we part ways so we can make phone calls to our "Siblings" if you will. 

Then we go to our rooms and look the doors tight. I call Kaz. "Hey what's up buddy  I've been here for a while and I just set up camp and I met a few others! How are you and Skylar doing!" He says very happy. "Well actually we just planned a date for tonight at L'e Chef to celebrate our 100 training sessions!" Kaz got worried all of a sudden "Do you realize that you have no dating  experience of any kind!" "Ok not 100% true there was this one girl"...He cuts me off "That was in the seventh grade, nearly four years ago where dates were easier." We both hear screams of joy from the gals and screams of worry from us.

Skylars P.O.V

"OMG Skylar we need to pick out your outfit and makeup and and." I hung up on Bree. I personally felt that I had enough with Bree mainly because she was surprised I got a date with Oliver also how I took it so well on my own. But how am I going to prepare for this. After about two hours of pacing, deciding, makeup, and outfits I finally decided on this!

I used some hair dye from Bree's makeup kit, I figured she owes me for teasing me about Skoliver

I used some hair dye from Bree's makeup kit, I figured she owes me for teasing me about Skoliver. (My name and Oliver's name combined) I tried to go a little nerdy for Oliver but it didn't go so well so I ended up just wearing glasses. It was 6:29 It's about time I get ready to leave and go downstairs.

Oliver's P.O.V
I got ready, I sprayed some Cologne and took a quick shower a few minutes ago so I'd gain confidence for the date. I ended up looking like this.

Kaz said something about taking control and show confidence so I obviously took that into account

Kaz said something about taking control and show confidence so I obviously took that into account. Yet I was still nervous. I met Skylar downstairs and I went for a compliment. "Skylar you look great on this fine evening." I say getting flirty. "You look handsome as all heck Oliver, now shall we go?" I held her hand and went down the elevator to my Sweet Hyundai Sonata, did I mention I got my license a year ago. Anyways we entered the car. "Oliver how could you afford the date?" She asked with wonder. 

"I've have been saving for a few years until to use it tonight on my special date with you." Answering with ease. Jeez does this shower make me super confident for a certain amount of time because things are going smooth sailing with captain Oliver. "Uhh Oliver, are you going to start the car?" Damn it I spaced out again. Anyways I put the car in ignition and start driving to L'e Chef . We had reached the parking lot.

Skylars P

Skylars P.O.V

This place is so fancy it's like the restaurant girls dream to be with guys in. Anyways we both enter to a waiter saying "Sir we have your table ready for you and your date." He said very politely. We were lead to a table on the roof of the restaurant. "Take a seat and we will be right here when you are ready to order." Then the waiter handed us menus and left. Oliver pulled out my chair and put my coat on the back. "Thanks Oliver." I say with gratitude. "So let's order." He says.