Chapter 19

Laurance's P.O.V.

I noticed Jeffory looked really scared and pale "Hey what's wrong with Katelyn and Jeffory?"I asked Y/N but Katelyn answered me instead "MY DAD IS COMING TOMORROW!!"Katelyn said freaking out "so?" I asked "if her father founds out about Jeffory he is so dead!" Lucinda sad we all looked at her like 'Seriously' while Jeffory turned even paler if that's even possible! "And Katelyn said he sounded pretty upset on the phone" Travis said "You don't think he saw the magazine do you?!"Katelyn asked "He could have and maybe that's why he is coming" Nicole said "did you ask why he was coming?" Dante asked "N-no I was too shocked with what he said I didn't ask"she said "well we'll just keep Jeffory away from your dad problem solved" Travis said "because that worked soooo well for Y/N and Laurance!"Katelyn said in a sarcastic tone "Yeah but we can do it differently this time"I said "ok ok we can try but if anyone talks to him DO NOT mention the play!"Katelyn said "ok"we all said except for Travis who was still confused "Wait why?"Travis asked Y/N face-palmed "because Jeffory and I have to kiss in the play!"Katelyn yelled "ohh"Travis said "lets just go guys I'm really tired"Aphmau said "yeah ok"Lucinda said. I said bye to Y/N and she gave me a peck on the lips and got in the car with the rest of the girls and I drove home with Cadenza.

Your P.O.V.

when we got back home I saw my parents "hey mom hey dad"I greeted "hi girls so Katelyn did your dad tell you he's coming to see the play!"my mom said my eyes widened  "that's why he's coming?"Katelyn asked "yeah we told him because he wanted to come see you anyway so we thought he might want to come see you in the play"My dad said "oh yeah he told me he was coming but not that he was coming to see the play..."Katelyn said nervously "were going to head to bed goodnight girls"my parents said "Night"we said "so what are we going to do no--" Aphmau started but was cut off by Lucinda's phone "Guys it's Ethan!"Lucinda said "put it on speaker!"I said 

L:Hey Ethan just to let you know your on speaker the girls are here too

all:Hey

E:Girls I have great news or bad news depending on how you look at it

K:go on

E:well you remember that magazine where they took a bunch of picture's of you and your boyfriends?

Y/N:how could we forget!

N:yeah they were really embarrassing...

E:Yeah,anyways I got a call from the magazine seventeen and they want to interview you and your boyfriends so they are waiting for me to give them your answer 

L:that would be great but we need to ask the guys

A:how about we just call them and ask them to come over now so we can give you an answer and get that done and over with ok?

E:ok but hurry up girls I need to give them an answer tonight!the interview would be on saturday!

K:I texted all the boys they'll be here in a few is there anything else we need to know about?

E:Yeah they will record the interview and post it on their websites so people will be able to see their faces so that's all

Y/N: ok their almost here

E:I think you girls should do this and have your fans really into what your doing now that your on a break from tour or at least do more things with your boyfriends that has to do with publicity that way your boyfriends can warm up to the famous life and your fans can warm up to your boyfriends!

then the doorbell rang Aphmau walked over to the door and answered it then she came back to the living room with all the guys they all looked pretty tired especially Laurance and Travis they were wearing pajamas I started to giggle at Laurance we must have woken him up

L:oh Ethan their here

E:ok boys I want to ask you if all of you would be ok going to an interview with the magazine seventeen on Saturday they will also record it and put it on their website so I just wanted to make sure you would all be ok with doing this and that you are comfortable so what do you say?

Laurance:I don't mind as long as it's what Y/N wants

E:Oh you must be the one that's always getting into fights with other guys over Y/N right?

Laurance:Hey!it was only twice!

E:right sorry,sorry

T:I'll do it

G:yeah it would be cool

D:it wouldn't hurt to do this

J:yeah i'll do it too

E:then it's settled I'll tell them you said yes so be ready for any questions they may ask well bye

all:bye

the call ended "so you guys a really ok with thi--"I started but stopped when I saw Laurance asleep on the couch and so was Travis but he was on the floor I tried my best not to laugh "well we might as well leave  them alone and let them sleep"I said "how about the rest of you guys just stay here too"Aphmau said "ummm...Aph I think their way ahead of you"Lucinda said while Jeffory and Dante were both sleeping on the floor along with Travis  I went upstairs to get some blankets for all of them when I came back down Garroth was asleep I set the blankets on the floor while we each took one I put the blanket over Laurance I bent down and pushed Laurance's bangs out of his face and kissed his forehead I turned to go to my room when Laurance grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug he kissed the top of my head "Goodnight Y/N I love you"Laurance said I blushed and smiled at him"Goodnight Laurance I love you too"I said he let me go and went to my room all the other girls did the same.I got my pajamas on I put on a F/B (favorite band) T-shirt and F/C shorts then I climbed into bed and fell asleep hoping that the interview will go good.

Hey guys soooo sorry for not updating I hoped you liked this chapter so how do you think the interview is going to go?and how do you think katelyn's dad is going to react if he finds out about jeffory? Again I hoped you enjoyed bye~ 

                                                                                                               ~V

Word count:1055