Chapter 18

M/N-Mom's name (I suck at making up names so you can choose your parents names)

D/N-Dad's name

Laurance's P.O.V.

"you know my father?"I asked "your father is Hayden Zvahl?"Mrs.L/N asked I nodded "now that I know your Hayden's boy I can trust you more with my daughter"her father said thank you dad! "so you are friends with my father?"I asked they nodded "in fact he was my best friend in high school"Y/N's dad said "that is so weird but cool at the same time"Y/N said "well we're going to go now"they said Y/N and I waved to them then Y/N grabbed my hand and laid her head on my shoulder "so you think your dad won't kill me now?"I asked "I have to admit I think my dad is ok with you being my boyfriend especially now that he found out who your father is"she said I kissed the top of her head she looked up at me and smiled "now can we take a break?"I asked "after we bring the bags upstairs"she said "*sigh*a boyfriend's work is never done"I said playfully "oh please you aren't a cheerleader,maid cafe server,ex-singer and girlfriend!"she said giggling and walking upstairs we took her parents bags upstairs then we went back downstairs I fell onto the couch (on purpose of course! no really it's on purpose >.<)I turned to the side Y/N sat on the couch "you know my father has never liked any of my boyfriends before you so I'm glad he likes you"she said smiling at me"to be honest I was really nervous when they saw us about to kiss I thought I was going to have to stay away from you"I said I pulled her down so she was laying next to me then I put my arm around her and pulled her closer to me "but staying away from my love would be impossible for me"I said I looked at her and saw a tint of red on her cheeks  she looked up at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek then laid back downshe put her head on my chest and fell asleep she's been so busy with everything she must have been tired "sweet dreams my princess"I whispered  I stroked her hair then eventually I fell asleep with Y/N in my arms.

Your P.O.V.

I woke to camera's flashing and girls saying aww and giggling I saw all of the girls taking picture's even Katelyn!"what are you guys doing?"I whisper yelled "taking picture's of Y/N~Chan and Laurance~Kun together!you are my new OTP!"Kawaii~Chan said I didn't even notice she was there and Cadenza was there too "when did you two get here?"I asked "Aphmau invited us over when we ran into each other at the mall"Cadenza said "and we found something at the mall it involves Y/N~Chan,Aphmau~Chan(just roll with it),Katelyn~Sama,Nicole~Sama and Lucinda~Chan"Kawaii~Chan said "Yeah look at this"Cadenza said handing me a magazine I took it and read it out loud but not too loud because Laurance was still sleeping "the question all you B/N fans have been asking finally answered do they have new mystery boyfriends?look inside to find out!"I looked at the girls then I opened the magazine "they all seem to have a new boyfriend Lucinda seems to be having a nice time after school with a white haired and green eyed boy"It had a picture of when Lucinda and Travis were behind the bleacher's making out "Hey!does this mean they've been watching us since that day?"Lucinda said "wait wasn't Travis at 'soccer practice'Lucinda?"Aphmau asked Lucinda turned a bright red I read the next one "Nicole and a blue haired guy holding hands they must be together"  "That was on the way to the cafe!"Nicole said I continued "Aphmau has a guy with blonde hair and blue eye's the perfect combination they seem very happy together kissing after school in the school!" "That was the day we started dating they were in the school?!"Aphmau said sounding worried "Katelyn,Has she finally found her prince charming?seems like it he actually made her cry while asking her out!and they were kissing before that!"it had two picture's "those were both taken at the beach!"Katelyn said angrily "Finally Y/N,she has met he superhero or knight in shining armor take a look at these there he is brown hair and blue eyes saving her or fighting for her and being romantic"I looked at the picture's there was one when I fell of of the pyramid at cheer tryouts and Laurance punching Gene that one had a caption "Is Y/N dating a bad boy now?"then the last picture was when Laurance and I were making out at the beach I turned red "who are these mystery guys? we intend to find out" "WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?!"Katelyn yelled pointing at the picture and waking up Laurance "what's going on?"he asked still half asleep and rubbing his eyes "look at this"I said handing him the magazine he read it "they've been watching us for that long?"he asked we all nodded "what do they mean they intend to find out?"he asked "I don't know"I said "you don't think they would call Ethan? do you?"Lucinda asked "they might and ask us for interviews"Nicole said "they might ask us to bring the guys"Katelyn said "well we should be prepared just in case"Lucinda said "who's Ethan?"Laurance asked "Ethan is our manager"Aphmau said "well I wouldn't mind people finding out about Y/N and I so I would do an interview as long as both of us agree it's what we both want"Laurance said "r-really?"I asked he nodded I smiled "wow none of our old boyfriends were that open"Lucinda said "I would do anything to make sure Y/N is happy and keep other guys away from her"Laurance said sitting up and putting his arm around my waist and pulling me closer "eeeeeeee!SO CUTE!"Kawii~Chan squealed and started taking picture's Laurance didn't mind "Ok Kawaii~Chan is done now"Kawaii~Chan said "so anyway Cadenza how are the costume's for the play coming along?"Aphmau asked "Great!I'm almost done I just need to make Sandy's last costume and Danny's last costume then they will be ready by tomorrow if I leave now and go work on them so I'm going to go do that bye girls!Laurance you coming?"she asked "uh yeah Bye Y/N"he said "bye"I said Laurance gave me a kiss goodbye and Kawaii~Chan started freaking out again then they left "Kawaii~Chan is going to go home too bye girls"Kawaii~Chan said walking out the door then my parents walked in "Hi girls!"my mom said "Hey Mrs.L/N we thought you were coming tomorrow"Aphmau said "we got here early"my dad said "I'm going to bed"I said "ok goodnight"they all said I went upstairs and went to bed.

*Time skip to Thursday end of school*

I was at my locker grabbing my stuff to change into my cheer uniform because the game against O'kasis prep(O'kaka prep XD)is today they are playing for a trophy that goes to who ever wins this game between them they do it every year right now O'kasis prep has it right now.I got changed in the locker room then I walked out but I ran into someone I saw it was Laurance "hey Laurance are you ready for the game?"I asked "I think so maybe I could use something for good luck"he said smirking and moving closer to me "and what might that be?"I asked "oh I don't know how about a kiss?"he said still smirking "oh is that all?"I asked he nodded yes "I think that can be arranged"I said Laurance pushed me up against the wall he had one hand on the wall and one around my waist he leaned in and so did I our lips brushed against each other then he closed the gap between us then he deepened the kiss but we heard someone coming we stopped and then we ran to the soccer field hand in hand luckily we weren't late and the entire school was there "good luck Laurance!"we heard someone yell we turned to look at who it was it was Garroth and we saw the rest of our friends "Laurance!Kick those stuck up preppy O'Kasis boys asses!"Cadenza yelled we all stared at her "*Ahem*pardon me"Cadenza said Laurance turned to me "I have to go"he said "Ok good luck and like Cadenza said kick their asses!"I said I gave him a kiss and ran over to the cheerleaders "you guys are cute together"the cheer captain said I blushed.The game started it wasn't long until the first goal was made Laurance made the first goal "Yes!"I yelled "YES!THAT'S MY BROTHER!!O'KASIS PREP SUCKS!"Cadenza yelled jumping out of her seat she sat back down we kept cheering them on the girls lifted me up and I did a flip off and landed on my feet on the ground I was so nervous to do that "DID ALL OF YOU SEE THAT!?THATS MY FUTURE SISTER IN LAW!(Hint Hint)YOU O'KASIS PREP CHEERLEADER'S HAVE NOTHING ON HER!"Cadenza yelled soccer really brings out a different side of her I just playfully rolled my eye's and then they made one goal after another soon enough the game was over we won!!They gave Laurance the trophy he looked at me and smiled he opened his arms telling me to hug him I ran to him and hugged him he hugged back he let go and kissed me I kissed back we broke away "I told you she was your good luck charm"one of his teammates said Laurance held my hand "yeah I guess she is"Laurance said hugging me one more time "we knew you could do it!"Travis said "Yeah great job!"Lucinda said "Hey guys where's Cadenza?"Aphmau asked we looked around until "Oh my Irene"Laurance said we looked to where he was looking and saw Cadenza yelling at the O'kasis prep team..."HEY!WHAT HAPPENED OUT THERE GUYS!?OH YEAH THATS RIGHT MY BROTHER KICKED YOUR ASSES--"She was cut off by Laurance pulling her away from them "HEY I WASN'T DONE!"She yelled

Laurance's P.O.V.

"Cadenza you are so embarrassing" I said the rest of them laughed "seriously when Y/N did a flip you yelled that's my future sister in law!"I said blushing at the thought of Y/N and I getting married "Oh please you know you want to marry her"Cadenza said smirking I blushed even more I saw Y/N was blushing too "uuhh Cadenza did you finish the costume's?"I asked trying to change the subject "yeah they are all done and ready for the play tomorrow which reminds me I need all of you to try them on since the dress rehearsal is today and it's starting soon so we should go now"Cadenza said walking in to the school with us following.

*Time skip*

"I'm so excited to see the costume's"Y/N said waiting for Cadenza to give her the costumes to try on "ok her's the first one go try it on (all the outfits looks like the ones from the movie)"Cadenza said pushing Y/N into the changing room then she made everyone else change too and made sure all the costumes fit right then we did the dress rehearsal it went great "that was amazing!I am so proud!"our drama teacher said we all smiled "I hope you all are as excited as me for the play so be ready for tomorrow! now go home and rest up! you'll need a lot of energy" our drama teacher said then we went to get the costumes off and go home

*time skip*

I walked out of the dressing room and saw everyone waiting for me I walked up to them and Katelyn looked really worried so did Jeffory I wonder why...

Guys before you kill me for not updating I'm so sorry so put away the pitch forks that's right I'm looking at you llollillamacorn   (JK)I will try much harder to  update more I have been very busy because I had relatives visiting *cough*I was also playing pokemon go and watching anime and I went to hot topic...*cough* but it's hot topic and anime thats a good excuse right? right?! so please forgive me anyway why do you think Katelyn and Jeffory are worried leave a comment on what you think is wrong  bye~

                                                         ~V