Logan sighed. "Okay, let's go."

       Logan stood up and tried helping me up, but I stayed on the couch. "Logan, this is the task my dad didn't complete," I said. "He died from a car crash."

       Logan gave me a sympathetic look and pulled me up, wrapping his arms around me. "We'll complete it," he said. "We'll complete it for your dad, I promise." He pressed his lips on my forehead, hugging me a bit longer before pulling away. "Come on, let's go."

       "Good luck," Flynn said. "I'll be here, probably arguing with my future girlfriend."

       I scoffed before Logan and I walked out of the house and went to his car. We got in and buckled our seat belts. 

       "I don't want to do this," I said in a quiet voice.

       "I know," Logan said. "But we'll complete it. We'll complete it for your dad and for everyone ever on Death Watch. We'll complete all the tasks, okay?"

       I nodded and Logan leaned over, pressing his lips softly on mine. He then started up the car, his hands shaking a bit. "Time to get started," he said. "Um, where exactly do we start?"

       "He never said where," I said. "Go to Moss Lane."

       Logan pulled out of the parking lot and began driving forward. "Why?"

       "It barely has any traffic," I said. "Maybe it will work."

       Logan drove to Moss Lane, slowing down when he reached it. "Now?"

       "Wait," I said, putting the timer on my phone. I set it for five minutes. "Okay, now."

       With a sharp turn, Logan turned the car so we were now driving on the left side of the road. After a few seconds, a car come into view. It honked as Logan swerved to the right side until they passed, the driver yelling a few....choice words.

       We continued driving on the left side with me occasionally glancing at the timer.

       "Dammit!" Logan suddenly cursed, turning the car sharply. Just as he entered the right lane, a huge truck came speeding by. We would have been squashed by that.

       Logan went back to the left side, but he slowed down. "I can't do this anymore," he said. "I'm going to get us killed."

       "No, you're not," I said. "Just don't speed. Keep at a slow pace."

       Logan sighed and bit his bottom lip, then nodded.

       "Four minutes left," I said. "You got this, Logan."

       Only a few more cars came down, all of them honking, and a few swearing at us. I looked at my phone. "One minute left," I said.

       Logan released a deep breath, clutching the steering wheel tightly as I watched the timer. It felt like the seconds were going down very slowly.

       Finally, the timer ended. The five minutes were up. "Logan, we did it," I said. "We did it! Quick, go back on the right side of the road."

       Logan did, but he also pulled over to the side of the road and turned off the car. He sighed, resting his head on the back of the seat and rubbing his forehead. "I never want to do that again," he said.

       "It's okay," I said. "We did it. We completed the eight task."

       I got a text from Death by Death, telling me that we were lucky we completed the eighth task, and apparently, the next one was going to have a twist.

       Great.

       Logan started up the car again and drove back to my house. He pulled into the driveway and turned off the car. We got out and went back inside, where Flynn and Lilly were arguing once again.

       "I'm the one who made up the name Loganity!" Lilly was saying. "I am the number one fan!"

       "No, I am!" Flynn said. "She's my sister and I was the one who was always bugging them! I'm the reason Infinity realized she liked Logan! I am the number one fan!"

       "You're the number one annoyingest person ever!" Lilly said. "How can anyone even put up with you?!"

       "I don't know, ask Jake," Flynn said. "You know, the co-captain of the Loganity fan club. Oh, and by the way, we rejected your entrance into the club."

       "You can't object my entrance," Lilly said. "Your fan club is stupid anyway."

       "Says the one who wanted to be the captain!"

       "Because I am the number one fan!"

       "No, I am!"

       "Guys," Logan spoke up. "Are you seriously going to be arguing about this all the time?"

       Both of them turned around to look at us. "Wait...." Flynn said. "Are you....are you guys done the task?"

       "Yeah," Logan said. "Number eight is complete. Two more."

       Lilly smiled. "I knew you two could do it! You know, a lot of people in Death by Death think that you two are going to be the first to complete the tasks. Now, on an unrelated note, who do you think is the number one fan? Me, or this dweeb?"

       "That's not fair," Flynn said. "You can't get them to only choose between you."

       "You're so funny," Lilly said sarcastically. "I can't wait until this is all over and I can go home and be away from you."

       "Same here," Flynn said before Lilly went back upstairs. "She's so annoying. But she's still so hot."

_________________

Thanks to Nataso03 I am shipping Flynn and Lilly so hard. cx And Srishtihere suggested Flynn getting a book, so he will be after the sequel. cx

But seriously, Flylly for life. cx

And I am liking Loganity a lot more in this rewritten version that in the original. I think in the original, their relationship wasn't good at all because I kept making them argue over the stupidest things. cx But now they're really cute.