Rejected Mate - 3

Lucy's POV 1Year Later

I woke up to the worst sound ever, my alarm clock. When it wouldn't shut up, I had to throw it across the room until i heard it shatter against a wall. I've been living with the guys for 1 year now. It's been great. Now enough of this morning stuff, i have to wake up the alpha! I tiptoed out of my room and into the kitchen and grabbed a bucket. I filled it with water and walked into Hunter's room in a matter of seconds i was at his door. I only made it here this fast because i wasn't fat anymore, or ugly i was now well fit and the packs best fighter and trainor. I was very proud of myself. I opened the door to find what i wasn't expecting, Hunter with a water gun! OH NO! Turns out i wasn't the only one planning on waking someone else up. We ended up teaming up on the twins who were fast asleep.We made it toboth their rooms. I got Taylor and Hunter got Tyler. When i heard Tyler scream i knew i had to act fast before Taylor woke up. I quickly spilled the ice cold water on Taylor and ran out of the room and into the kitchen. I quickly put on an apron over my pijamas witch consisted of small short shorts and a tank top. Ibegn making breakfast. I had gotten out the orange juice out when i was thrown over a shoulder.

"Put me down!" i pleaded

"No you dumped water on us!" said Taylor with his hair and shirt wet.

"Hunter did to now put me down asshole!" I said

"Well too bad he used his alpha voice on us and said to punish you only!" He said

I quicly kneed him in his 'manhood' and ran.(He was rolling on the floor in pain.)Only to find Tyler ganging up on me to. I outran him and hid behind Hunter. I begged him to make them stop. luckily he did but only on one condition. I should have known. 

"If i tell you something, you have to agree to it and not get mad." Hunter stated, i knew it was too good to be true.

"Fine! Make them stop and tell me!" I pleaded 

"Boys, Stop teasing your little sister!" He commanded in his alpha voice. They had no choice but to obey.

"Fine, but only if she makes breakfast!" they said in unison and ran inside.

"OKAY, " i agreed, " What did you want to tell me, Hunter?" i asked

"I'll tell you after breakfast." He stated.

I huffed in response and said, "FINE!"

After breakfast i sat on the couch with all the other guys. I was fiddling with my thumbs when Hunter began to speak.

"We have to move in with another pack due to rougues." he said

"Well why would i get mad at that?" I asked confused.

"Wait i'm not done," He breathed in and looked at me,"We have to move in to your old pack" He quickly looked down not meeting my eyes. When the words made thier way to my brain i screamed 

"WHAT?!?!" i screamed.

"I'm sorry baby doll, but he have to i can't keep you all safe with a small pack, plus they need training." he looked deep into my eyes, "Your our best fighter you can help them a lot, Plus we'll kep the bastard away from you." His eyes darkened, this always happens when he think of 'Evan'

"Fine when do we leave?" i asked in a bored tone.

"Tonight." He said slightly calming down.

All 4 of the boys haven't said anything. Yet.

"We'll start packing" Said Austin

"Me too" Said Jack

The twins huffed and and walked out of the room to go pack.

"I'm going to go pack, you should to," Hunter said

" 'kay" i said in one breath and i walked upstairs to my room and packed usinf my werewolf speed and took a quick shower. When i got out i found a lacy blaack bra and matching undies. I put on black leather short shorts anda red tanktop. i quickly put on a black leather jacket and straightened my hair. Added minimal makeup and was ready.

" Hell, here i come." i muttered

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------