Rejected Mate

It's been exactly one year, since i found my mate.

One year.

Exactly one year since my mate rejected me.

One year.

Walking through the doors of the school I was greeted with stares, laughs, and gagging.I couldn't hold back the silent tear that fell down my cheek. I pulled my hoodie over my head and hid my face with my hair. Everything was going fine........until i crashed into a wall. Wait, not a wall, my mate.

"Move fat bitch!" he greeted me, well hello to you too.

"So-rr-y----" I sttuttered

"I said move!!" He pushed me to the ground. See, this isn't even a fraction of what iv'e had to go through.

I got up and ran out of the building, crying my eyes out. When I got home my brother was there eating a blonde bimbos face off. 

"Stupid whore! You're supposed to be at school! Damn it, youre a waste of space, even Mom and Dad said you were a mistake, now that they're dead you should be too!" He said once he finished with the bimbo and threw her to the ground. By now i couldn't hold in all my tears and they were streaming down my cheeks like a waterfall.

I ran up the stairs to my room while he was screaming how useless I was. I made up my mind, i was leaving and i was never coming back. I got to my room and started shoving things into my bag, not caring what they where.By the time i was finished my room was completly empty. I grabbed a peice of paper and wrote down everything.

Dear who ever reads this note,

     I finally realized how much you all hate me, so i'm leaving. Don't know why i'm writing this knowing you guys won't care. Please don't look for me.

          Love always,

                 Lucy

I  jumped out my bedroom window and ran into the woods. Not caring if my clothes would rip i shifted into my wolf. running on all fours i crossed our territory border and felt all the conections i had with my pack fade away. I ran like this for days not caring where I was headed, only caring about leaving that place.