Early in the morning

Amber's pov
It's 3:00am I'm downstairs on the couch and Luke is beside me. I get up and walk over to a door that opens and I go out on to the cement and Luke is staring at me and he says "puppies" I give him a wierd look.

I pick up a boy and care him back on to the couch because he was the only one up

Then Michael comes down and I hand him to Michael and the puppy pees on his pants

Then Michael comes down and I hand him to Michael and the puppy pees on his pants. Michael said "I dont like him" me and Luke were laughing. I shut the door and I sit on the couch with the puppy. Michael goes back to the room that he was in and Kayley is there. Luke sits beside me. He rubs the puppy. Then 10 minutes later I put the puppy back. Then I close the door and wash my hands and Luke washed his. Then Luke pushes me against the wall and kisses me.

Michael's pov

Once I change my clothes I sit on the bed and text my gf Brooklyn. Kayley says "who is that " Michael say" my gf". Kayley gets up and begins to walk. Michael stops her.

Ashton's pov

I wake up and go to a room. Michael and Kayley r kissing. I just walk away and I go wake up calum. I told calum and he said "where is amber" I said "idk". We go down to the basement and we see that amber and Luke r kissing. Calum and me both said "y Luke"

What is going to happen next? What will calum and Luke do? Will they tell or will somebody find out?