Gossip (5)

It was 10:00 at night.

All the Animatronics went to sleep at 9:30, so they could be rested for the next day.

But Foxy was lying awake, staring at the ceiling.

He could not still thinking about Chica, Mangle, and himself.

Is there a way to change the system?

It almost seems impossible...

Foxy sighed deeply, as he could just not keep all these thoughts to himself.

He couldn't wake up any of the guys, and Toy Bonnie was the only one awake at this time.

Despite the constant orders from Freddy, Toy Bonnie usually stayed up an hour later at the drink bar.

Everyone knew that Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica had a secret system.

If there was gossip, both of them knew it. Usually people didn't say anything personal to them, as it would be spread between the two, and possibly the whole crew.

But Foxy wasn't thinking straight, and decided to head for the drink bar.

She's better then no one...

Foxy broke carefully from Mangles arms, making sure she would not wake.

He then tip toed as fast as he could out of the cove.

He walked through the main room, the hallways, and all the way to the staff room in the corner.

As he opened the door, Foxy saw Toy Bonnie there under the faint blue lights, just as he suspected.

She poured some cocktail into a glass, but her ears twitched, and she turned in Foxys direction.

She smiled at him, knowing he had to be here for talk. After all, it was pretty late.

"Well, don't just stand there, come sit down!" She called to him, turning her focus back on the drinks.

Foxy hesitantly walked to the table, and sat down on one of the tall stools.

Toy Bonnie handed him a drink, and he took a few sips.

"So, what brings you here at this time?" She asked questioningly.

"Just need, space, I guess..." Foxy answered, not really sure what to do.

"Got something on your mind, or...?" Toy Bonnie asked, trying to figure out why he would really be there.

Foxy then decided to just spill.

"Mangle, has been annoying me. And I just, don't know if I really want to be with her anymore. But its not just her personality, its also....another girl..." Foxy said, still sipping on his drink.

Toy Bonnie raised an eyebrow.

"Another girl...?" She asked, wanting to know who it was.

"Chica." Foxy just said, as if it weren't a big deal.

"Wow! A fox, and a chicken! That's got to be forbidden in every single manual, like EVER!" Toy Bonnie exclaimed.

"I know, but I just can't help this feeling..." Foxy said, finishing off his drink.

Toy Bonnie wiped the table, looking at him slyly.

"I support it, I mean, its cute! But a Fox and a Fox have to be together Foxy, its in the manual, you know that!"

Foxy sighed.

"I mean, if I were you, I would go after it! But just, consider the risks." Toy Bonnie said.

"I guess..." Foxy stated hazily, in deep thought.

"Now, get out of my shop." Toy Bonnie said, turning back to the drinks behind her.

Foxy then nodded, and walked away to Pirates Cove.

Unfortunately for him, he was in such deep thought, he forgot about Mangle, and stepped on her as he entered.

He jumped back in surprise, cursing himself in his mind.

Mangle shrieked, immediately turning towards him.

"Foxy! What on earth are you doing up?!" She hissed.

"I j-just uh...w-went to the bathroom." Foxy stuttered.

Yes, Foxy that's good! Hopefully she'll believe it...

She looked at him questioningly.

"Okay...but watch where your going next time!" She huffed, turning back on her side.

Foxy mentally applauded himself, then layed back down.

Mangle put her arm around him once more.

Foxy rolled his eyes, but soon drifted into a peaceful sleep.

But back at the drink bar, Toy Chica burst out of the girls bathroom.

"I heard everything! I just knew it!" She squealed happily.

"I cannot wait to see how this one turns out!" Toy Bonnie said dramatically.

They both then laughed, and headed back to their separate rooms.

-END-