"Feed the cat, god dammit"

I'm back from camp early because i got hurt and I had my first ride in an ambulance. In this one they are all human and it's just a normal world where Sam is with Jess and Dean and Cas are together. PREPARE FOR ZE GAYNESS

Everything is perfect and normal. 

~~~~~~~

Dean was knelt down on one knee in front of his boyfriend, a shiny golden wedding band reflecting the sun as Cas's eyes scanned it and examined Dean with such shock as tears began running down his cheeks. They stood on a sidewalk downtown right in front of the bench they met on. Most of the audience around them clapped while some glared yet that didn't bother Dean or Cas anymore.

"I should just say no because you did forget to feed the cat last night," Cas made his best attempt at a frown yet how could he? His soul mate was asking to be with him forever. Dean laughed a nervous laugh along with some of the people around them. "But you did say sorry so I guess I'll say yes" Cas smiled the happiest smile he could ever portray as he knelt down in front of his now fiancé. 

"I'll never forget to feed the cat again" Dean grinned as his eyes beamed down at Cas's hand that rested on his knee. He slipped the ring on to the blue eyed mans finger.

"Yes you will, 'cause you're very forgetful," Cas whispered, tears staining both there faces as Cas held Deans face in his hands, one hand on each cheek. "I love you, even with your dumb forgetfulness" He chuckled, Cas's eyes darting back and forth from Deans lips and eyes.

"I love you too, even when you're so fucking stubborn" Their foreheads pressed together as Cas made his best attempt to stifle a smile yet of course he couldn't

"Fight me you shit" Cas leaned back and rose from the ground with Dean.

"You wanna go? I'll go right now!" Dean laughed, his smile making the 'threat' failing at even being the slightest bit intimidating.

The small crowd didn't know whether to be scared or laugh.

"Go? Go where?" Cas asked crossing his arms with a beaming smile.

"Anywhere, let's tussle!" Dean joked as Cas let his arms drop to his sides while walking up right close to Dean. The green eyed man blushing as Cas brushed his lips against his ear.

"Let's go home and save the fighting for another time," Cas paused and bit little kisses down Dean's neck. "Right now all I want to do is watch you be a moaning mess all over the bed"

Dean stiffined yet did not hesitate to pick up the blue eyed boy and start running down the street, Cas giggling non stop.

×××

So that was originally supposed to be a horrible heart breaking angst imagine but I changed my mind. I LURV YOU GUYS! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS BOOK HAS OVER 4K READS!!!! THAT'S AMAZING!! Thank you so fucking much omg ♡♡♡
×Effie