talk

An:this is what happens that night and the next day.

"Mom were are you going?" Asked Henry not looking up from his video game.

"Mom is going on a date,with walsh." Replied Amy not looking up from her text book.

"Ok whilst i am gone Amy is in charge, Henry has to be in bed by 10 no later, ok bye guys" said Emma as she left the house.

"Ok Henry can you turn that rubbish down?" Asked Amy.

"No, i have just completed level 24." Replied Henry.

An:2 hours later.

Emma walked through the door and Henry was still awake.

"What are you doing awake"said Emma looking at Henry, who was still playing his game.

"Where's your sister?" Asked Emma.

Henry pointed at the other sofa where Amy was fast asleep with a text book on her face.Emma placed a blanket over her daughter and turned back to her son.

"I finally got past level 24." Said Henry happily.

"Do you mind if a level 5 wizard joins you?" Asked Emma.

"Against a level 24 no chance." Replied Henry.

"So how did it go with Walsh,did you say yes"asked Henry.

"How do you know?" Asked Emma.

"Fancy resturant, nice food, just a hunch really" replied Henry."well what did you say?" Asked Henry again.

Emma sighed.

"Poor guy" said Henry.

"What i didn't say no" said Emma.

"But you didn't say yes either, which explains my poor guy reference." Said Henry.

"Not every guy is like my dad,not every guy will leave you" said Henry.

"He didn't just leave me he made me suffer his crime, he got me locked up in jail" said Emma sadly.

"I know you love him. Because he the first guy you dated you let me and Amy meet him."said Henry.

"When did you get so wise?" Asked Emma.

They played for another half an hour untill Henry fell asleep. He rested his Head on Emmas lap.

An: the next morning.

"Mom have you seen my permission slip?" Asked Henry.

"Yeah it's here," replied Emma passing it to him.

"Mom have you seen my book?" Asked Amy.

"Check your bag" replied Emma.

"Found it " said Amy.

"Hurry up your going to be late." Said Emma kissing her children and rushing them out of the door.

Henry and Amy walked up to school together.

"Henry don't be late for your class again"said Emma yawning.

"I won't"said Henry.

Then they both walked into school.

"Have