Storybrooke

After they had finished hugging Neal asked Amy to pack her things.

Amy rushed off to her bedroom packing her things.

When she started packing her beloved books, she heard the front door open, a man yelping in pain the front door close and he father yelling:

"PAPA!"

Amy rushed into the next room and saw her grandpa on the sofa bleeding yellow,red and black.

"Whats happening?" Asked Amy.

"Henry and Amy go into Amy's room, Henry you can help Amy pack." Said Emma.

The two children stood there worried. Then they went into Amy's room and started packing.

An: i skipped a few hours to when they are in storybrooke.

They arrived in storybrooke. Emma dropped Henry and Amy off at snow whites flat. They then drove mr gold to the hospital.

Henry and Amy walked up to snow whites flat and knocked on the door.

Snow white awnsered the door and was shocked to see a teenager at the door.

The two children walked into the flat and sat down. Amy put he luggage down with her.

"Hello, who are you?" Said prince charming to Amy.

"My name is Amy Cassidy, my father is the son of mr gold and my mother is also the mother of Henry and Henry is my brother." Replied Amy.

"So you are our granddaughter?" Asked snow.

"I don't know" replied Amy.

"Our daughter is Emma" said charming.

"Then yes i am your granddaughter" said Amy.