Chapter 5 - Pretending Friends!!

Почніть із самого початку

"So, let's start the party", Cali announced.

"I've to go", I said immediately and everyone saw me as if I'd grown another head.

"Why?", Jason asked.

Shut up you traitor!!

But I can't blame him, no one can NO to Cali, ever. She has that aura around her.

"Kian has school tomorrow. He can't stay for long", I said.

Good going!!

"I can miss", Kian said and I glare at him.

Who is asking you? For god sake shutup!!

"Who asked you to speak Kian? Keep quiet", I shut him up and he pouted.

"Don't worry, let me just ask my neighbour. They'll drop him", Cali suggested.

"No, I'll myself take him", I said with a smile. I was mentally dancing at my victory. I don't have to stay here with these people finally.

"Ok, take my car then", Cali said.

"Why?", I asked frowning.

"The party will start only after you'll come. So, go and drop Kian and come back with my car and I won't take a NO", she said and passed me her car key.

Remind me later why do I even make her my friend!!

I sighed and forced a smile at her and holding Kian in my car went outside. Cali joined me till her car.

"Why are you doing this? You know I don't like them, they are fake people", I grumbled after making Kian sit in the car so that he don't listen our conversation.

"And If I say Nial is joining us then? Will you come then?", She asked with a knowing smug.

My eyes widened. "You must be kidding me?", I asked unsurely.

"Really, am I? Last time I checked he must be here in about", she paused and looked at her invisible watch on her hands, "Ten minutes", she completed.

I squealed in happiness and hugged her tightly."I love you", I said grinning and she smirked.

Oh, now I got it why she's my best friend. She's the best!!

"I'll be back in a blink of eye second. I go and just change my clothes", I said and ran to my car.

"Come in this attire only. No need to do so much gesture for him. He's here for his girlfriend Cole",  Cali commented at my back and my heart sank.

"Yea, whatever", I replied and drove away.

****************

I parked Cali's car back at the garage and enterted the home. This time with a smile, reason, any guess.

Nial morgan!! No offense.

As I entered I saw Nial was already there sitting along with Austin and Ashely and was talking  to them.

Is he for real? He used to hate Austin. Ain't he?

I was actually feeling out of place now because I don't know anyone of them properly and the people I knew which were Cali, Jason and Nial were bsuy amongst themselves. My stomach churned with an unknown feeling, I was instantly feeling home sick. I badly wanted to run away to my home, my room and want to hide myself in my bed.

I'm not a shy type but I feel uncomfortable amongst people who are not of my type. I'm not easy to get mixed types and these people are not the one to whom I want to open up ever. These are Cali's friends and it's her party, I don't know what the hell am I doing here?

I'm feeling alone!!

Like lone boy!! Back of my mind reminded me of that stranger boy.

Funny, how a stranger came into my life and actually have influenced my mind?

I was in my thoughts standing at the entrance only when Cali called me out.

"Cole what are you doing there? Come, join us", she said.

'I'm doing all this for Cali', I reminded myself and forced a smile at my face and moved towards her.

"Hey", Nial greeted me with his million dollar smile and it took me so much self control not to drool over him.

"Hey", I replied with my best smile.

Cali hold my hand and make me sit with her. We somehow ended up fixing in a couch, Me, Cali, Max, Mike and Bella.

"So, what should we do now?", Rian asked.

"Introduce yourself", Cali said.

"What do you mean?", Tori asked and I saw Nial winking at her.

This is complete torture man!! Seeing my crush winking at his new girlfriend and sitting along with the guy I dislike!!

Fake people!!

"I mean we'll introduce ourselves one by one and will tell our likes, dislikes and something special about us which stands us out of line, by this we'll be able to know each other better", Cali told.

"Seems a good idea", Max said and kissed her cheeks.

He's Whipped!! What can I expect then?

'Time waste', I thought but I don't want to become a sport spoil so let's bear this few hours also. I swear next time, I won't pay visit to Cali's house until and unless his mom and dad or her sister will be around.

Jesus, give me the strength to bear these people!!

----------------------

Hey cupcakes!! How's you?

Hope you like the chapter!!

Vote, comment and share!!

Instagram: soul.musical

Keep reading..
Love you all..
Aana..