Chapter 5 - Pretending Friends!!

Start from the beginning

Seems everyone having fun except me, even Kian was looking happy!!

I took out my mobile to check the time and then again place it back in my jeans pocket, making a mental note of leaving the place in next twenty minutes at any cost.

Austin and Ashley showed up after some time with Coke and Pizza in their hands. Seeing food, my stomach grumbled.

Okie, I'll leave after having my piece of pizza and coke. I can't be mad at food now, can I?

They placed everything at the table and Austin take a seat next to me. His shoulder brushed with mine, so I shifted in my seat and placed one of the pillow from the couch between him and me and he saw me in disbelief at my deed.

I ignored him, when I can't stand him for a second then how can he even think I'll took interest in him, ever!!

"Anderson, can you please remove the pillow in between you and Austin?. I'm not getting any place to sit", Spoke Ashley with her best practiced fake smile.

We're on second name basis, As I told before she hates me !!

"Watson, you can sit on Williams lap, if you want! This is what you do oftenly", I replied with a fake smile.

"You want her to do this in front of that kid?", Austin asked and I mentally slapped myself.

Kian is not meant to see anything inappropriate. So, I sighed and removed the pillow between us and Austin scooted closer to me so that Ashley can sit.

Chill, relax, I can do it. I consoled myself.

"Ok, so guys we're here for something important", Cali said catching our attention.

"Yes, what's it?", asked Ashley looking excited.

"You see we all are classmates from past one year but didn't get the time to know each other. You all are my friends but I have to meet everyone of you differently. So, how about we all mix up together and make the best popular group of our college? What say?", Cali finished and Ashley squealed and boys nodded in agreement.

They're already popular, why do they need any group? I thought.

"Fine by me. I'm with you Cali", Jason said and I glared at him.

And I call him my friend!!

"I'm also in", Kian said throwing his fist in air and everyone laughed at his cute antics and I was like seriously.

Wow, seems no one's on my side. This is complete cheating!!

"I love you champ", Max said and hold him in his arms and Kian grinned.

Talk about sociality. He's a social kid, who can mix with everyone.

"What you say Cole?", Cali asked me.

I saw everyone was looking at me with a blank look. I gulped nervously. What am I supposed to say? I don't like them, Nial don't like them, if I'll say yes, then Nial might go away from me.

"Say yes sis. We'll be in same team", Kian said.

Yeah, only your approval was left!!

He didn't even know what we are talking about but still giving me advice.

Really now??

"Ya, fine by me", I replied in a plain way and I could see Max smiling from ear to ear.

Great, just great. I'm digging pit for myself with my own bloody hand.